Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one

Chapter Title: JOY

----
PRINCE SUNGJAE

Hani-noona and Kyungsoo-hyung came to Joseon to announce something privately. Dong Wook-hyung called for me and and my two older cousins Suho and Hyunsik-hyung. I really don't have any clue on what matters they would be discussing to us, is it about the partnership of Silla and Joseon? I thought it was already settled?

I walked towards the grand hall where we would be having the so called meeting. I informed Eunuch Peniel to assist my two young niece and nephew towards Yerim's room. By the way Yerim would be leaving next month back to Europe for her graduation.

As I arrived at the hall I caught the sight of Hani-noona talking to my older noonas Go Eun and In Na. Hani-noona glanced at my direction as her face lifted up as she called out for me completely forgetting her Princess image. Aigoo this noona really, no wonder Heechul-hyung would always worry when they were studying back in Germany.

"Sungjae-ssi!"she called up to me as she gave me a warm hug.

"It's good to see you too noona."I exclaimed as I hugged her back.

"Aigoo, you still look awful as before. And you're a single it just proves how ugly you really are."she teased as she laughed like an ajusshi which I always like about her.

"Yeah yeah. Like you and Heechul-hyung are getting any progress anyway."I teased back which made her froze upon the mention of her ex boyfriend.

"Yah Yook Sungjae. Don't tease Hani like that, you know how head over heels she was with Heechul."In Na-noona scolded me at the same time teasing Hani.

"Aish, when will you guys stop mentioning the past."Hani said as she rolled her eyes.

"The question would be, is it already in the past?"Go Eun-noona added which made all of us laughed. Our little conversation was interrupted when Dong Wook, Gong Yoo and Kyunsoo-hyung came in view.

We all then settled as my two cousins also arrived a few minutes.

"Okay, let's start."Dong Wook-hyung started off as Kyungsoo's face turned serious.

------

Meanwhile in the palace pavilion, Lady Joo Hyun and Lady Seulgi was having tea time with Princess Yerim.

"What's all the commotion for? I heard the Princess and Prince of Silla are here."Seulgi asked Yerim.

"Molla, I couldn't attend the meeting with them since I wouldn't be any of help."Yerim trailed off.

"Eh? Waeyo? Aren't you supposed to be involved with this kind of matter?"Joo Hyun asked.

"Ne, but Suho-oppa informed me that it was a personal issue regarding Silla so I really don't have anything to be of help."She exclaimed as the two sisters just nodded.

All throughout the meeting of the Royal Family, the three ladies were just out talking and roaming around the palace.

"I miss Sooyoung."Seulgi suddenly blurted out which made Joo Hyun smile.

"Yes, I miss her too. Also Seungwan and Chandy."Joo Hyun added.

"Too bad we can't leave the castle randomly or we'll get scolded."Yerim said with a sad smile.

"Gwenchana. Sooyoung and Seungwan promised to visit every weekend so they'll be here tomorrow."Seulgi lighten up the atmosphere.

While the three ladies were walking, they caught a glimpse of two kids namely Tae Kwang and So Rim eavesdropping by the door of the grand hall.