Circus Girl 🎪Sixteen

Chapter Title: Meeting the Royal Family

-----
PARK SOO YOUNG

"Mwo?! The King and the Queen wants to meet us?!"I exclaimed surprised as So Rim was sitting on my lap.

"Ne, for some reason Dong Wook-oppa and In Na-eonnie wanted to meet all of you in person."Yerim spoke which made me tense up.

"My Papa and Mama would be there as well."Tae Kwang said as Irene-eonnie was hugging him.

"When would that be?"Seungwan-eonnie asked.

"Tonight."we heard Sungjae exclaimed which made me stare at him. Forgetting for a moment that I hated his guts.

"Why would they want to meet us? Did we do something wrong?"I asked him which I saw everyone eyes were locked on the two of us. But what shocked us the most was when Sungjae turned his face away from me and we noticed that his ears turned red as he kept on saying he doesn't know and shakes his head. That's weird, if he doesn't know then why would he act like that? Gosh that guy is so weird, really. Then I felt So Rim tightens her hold unto me.

"Eonnie, do you not like Uncle Sungjae anymore?"she innocently asked which surprised me as Yerim and Wendy-eonnie heard us talking and they gave me those teasing smiles. Ugh! This people really.

"Well you see..uhm.. people change sometimes."I trailed off which earned giggles coming from my sisters.

"Eh? But Uncle Sungjae loves you very much, he even told us a lot about y-"So Rim was cut off when Sungjae swiftly covered her mouth.

"So Rim, l...let's go call your Mama now."he spoke a little bit tense. What's wrong with him? He then lift So Rim off my lap and carried her towards where the Queen is. I just watched as the two vanished from my sight.

"Aigoo, Young Love all over again."Seulgi-eonnie spoke which earned her a glare from me. Why do they kept on saying Young Love? I'm freaking 25 now, am I still young for them?

------
Night came and the palace helpers guided us towards the dining hall. I was feeling so uncomfortable with the situation more on my outfit. Ugh! Can I change back to my normal clothes now? This Hanbok is so itchy and may I remind them that I have work this 9pm? Taehyung-oppa would be mad if I don't show up later. I promised to help out at Bo Gum-oppa's bar.

"You okay eonnie?"Yerim nudge my shoulder when she noticed I was tense.

"Ne, but can I ask how long does this royal dinner usually lasts?"I asked as I glance at my watch and saw it was already 6pm. Though I still have 3 more hours before the bar performance usually starts.

"It depends though, waeyo? Do you have prior appointments tonight?"she asked concerned as I nodded.

"Ne, I have work later. I would be singing at a bar our friend owns and I really can't skip tonights performance since I already promised Taehyung-oppa that I would be there and I also need to check up on my cafe."I confessed.

"Jinja? Then what time would you start work?"she asked as we entered the dining hall. Woah! This room is amazing, it's more spacious that Bo Gum-oppa's place.

"9pm."I told her as Peniel-oppa motioned us to take our seats. The Royal Family wasn't their yet, but Yerim, Suho and Hyunsik-oppa were already with us.

"Oh, you can excuse yourself by 8pm. Dong Wook-oppa wouldn't mind you leaving first since you have a very important engagement to attend."Yerim spoke which made me smile. Thank God I would not have any problem sneaking out.