Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three

Chapter Title: Fight for Love

----
PARK SOO YOUNG

I've been kept in this room for 3 days now. All he did was give me food, talk about random things and bath me while I'm tied with a rope behind my back. It's such a horror watching him touch me as he clean my body, it make me breakdown in tears watching him do it. Why is he doing this to me? Who is he? And why does he know me?!

I was startled when I heard the bedroom door suddenly opened and revealed him carrying a fruit bowl. He was smiling ear to ear seeing me wearing the red dress he bought yesterday.

"Good morning beautiful, did you get a good sleep?"he asked making me stare at him with pure disgust. His been acting like a psycho boyfriend, he forces me to eat anything he brings me, force me to answer back even though he's aware that I despise him.

"I would if you let me go home."I answered back. Then he just glanced and smiled at me, such a creep.

"Oh no, this place is your new home now."he said as he handed me a pealed apple and forced it inside my mouth, though I don't want to accept anything from him but I need to have enough energy to escape this awful place.

I didn't answer back or he'll be angry and go hurting his wife. Yes! I met his wife, her name is Lady Ga Young, they always fight over me. Ga Young wanted to set me free but that jerk hurts her for thinking that way. I saw her being slapped on the face and dragged out of the room with her own husband. In the afternoon Do Hwan isn't around so Ga Young usually comes to my room and unties me, she's also the one who treats me like a human being here though we can't escape since the place was filled with guards.

After Do Hwan fed me with the fruit breakfast he offered me. I almost choke on my own saliva hearing what he declared.

"Tomorrow we will have a wedding ceremony."he said which made me stare at him in horror.

"And we will be having our own family. Live in this place forever, you, me and our future children."he added which shattered my whole existence.

Marrying him?

I'd rather die that be with a psycho like him!

I mustered up my strength on not answering back as he kissed me on the cheek and bid goodbye for he will be preparing for the wedding tomorrow.

-----

I heard from outside that the guards were having lunch. I struggled from squirming my hand to free myself but all I got was bruises and cuts on my wrist due to the rope. I almost yelped from surprise when I saw Ga Young squeezing herself from a small window coming from outside.

"Omo!"I whispery yelled as she eyed the door and slowly went inside the room. She walked to the door and silently locking the door. She gestured me to silence myself as she took out a small knife from behind her, she then free me from my painful state.

"I heard about my husband marrying you, so I risk my life to save you."she whispered as we heard voices from outside.

"What if he finds out? You'll get beaten up again."I told her.

"I'm already living as a dead person in front of him. I won't let him break you as well, I'm more than enough."she said which made me think that she's too good for him. If I have the power like a King, I'll have her as my loyal subjects so that I can protect her.

She let me go over the small window first, when I successfully got out I reached in to help her when we heard the door banging. Oh my gosh! The guards are back.