Circus Girl 🎪Eight

Chapter Title: Soo Young and Joo Hyun

----

So Rim planned on going to town to buy a gift for her mother the Queen and Tae Kwang would be coming with her to buy his Auntie a gift as well. So Rim suggested her Uncles to tag along as well, but for some reason Suho has a meeting with the Ministers this afternoon and Hyunsik would be accompanying Lady Chorong to Silla for their singing performance for the Princess of Silla who is their friend EunJi. Sungjae was available to tag along.

"Changsub-ajusshi, is Uncle Sungjae coming already?"So Rim asked as she and Tae Kwang were patiently waiting at the grand living room.

"Prince Sungjae had an urgent meeting with Prince Gong Yoo in the pavilion right now."Changsub said to the young Princess.

"Huh? I thought he would come with us?"So Rim said with a pout.

"My apologies Princess."Changsub bowed. Then Tae Kwang stood up from his seat and started walking towards the front door.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"He exclaimed as he started walking out of the castle as So Rim and Changsub followed from behind.

Together the young royals went to buy some fresh bouquet of flowers and a red velvet cake. While walking in town, So Rim's eyes were wandering around wishing to spot a person she has been hoping to see again and like God has been listening to her prayers she spot a brown haired girl wearing a gray black jacket and dark colored scarf and was standing next to a beautiful lady shorter than her wearing the same colored jacket as her and a white cap.

"Omo! It's her!"So Rim exclaimed excitedly as she grab a hold of Tae Kwang as they ran towards the familiar lady she recognized.

The two older ladies noticed two young kids standing in front of them clearly dazzled with their beauty. The taller one lowered down her figure to get a closer look to the cute children.

"I remember you. Your name was So Rim right?"the lady asked as So Rim's eyes widen upon knowing that the lady actually remembered her as she flashed a huge smile.

"Ne! How are you eonnie?"So Rim asked clearly forgetting that Tae Kwang was standing next to her clearly still dazed while staring at the other lady.

"Why I'm fine. By the way I forgot to introduce myself the other time."she started off as the two kids paid attention on finally knowing the pretty lady's name. "Soo Young. My name is Park Soo Young."she introduced as So Rim nodded in response.

"Nice to meet you again Soo Young-eonnie."So Rim said as Tae Kwang nudged her shoulder gesturing for his cousin to introduce him as well. "And this is my cousin Tae Kwang, and this ajusshi over there is Changsub-ssi."she added as Soo Young smiled with her cuteness.

"Nice to meet you Tae Kwang and Changsub-ssi."Soo Young smiled to the little fellow as she nodded to Changsub who was standing near them. "By the way, this lady here is my sister. Joo Hyun, Bae Joo Hyun."Soo Young added.

"Bae? And Park? Why do you have different surnames?"Tae Kwang asked confused which made Joo Hyun smile with his curiosity and pinched his cheek gently.

"It's a long story kid. But let's just say it just happened that way."Joo Hyun said which made the two kids even more conflicted.

Soo Young noticed that Changsub was carrying a box of cake and some flowers in his hand, she was about to ask about it but got to hold back her curiosity since she remembered that they were still strangers to each other. The two older ladies invited the three of them to a cafe in town were they serve snacks and some small entertainment which were random singers singing on the small stage.