Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen

Chapter Title: Seulshik

----

KANG SEULGI

"And a one and a two.."I said as I started the ending steps for my students to follow. "Did everyone got it?"I asked as the kids nodded. We did another practice for the last step and then went back from the start to finish.

(Young kids doing ballet)

"That's great everyone!!!"I announced as I clapped my hands. "That's it for today, see you next Saturday."I said as they bowed to me and slowly went back to their lockers and changed into their regular clothes.

I was in the middle of changing my clothes in the locker area when I heard a noise coming from the entrance door? Eh? Is Soo Young and Joo Hyun-eonnie here to fetch me? I was already taking off my clothes as I was in my bra and cycling short before I yelled to let my sisters hear me.

"Eonnie! Soo Young! I'm in the locker room!"I yelled as I slowly walked towards my locker and was about to grab my shirt when I heard the door open, when I turned around to say something but my whole life felt like deja vu!

O____O

"KYAAAAAAAH! Get out! You pervert!"I yelled as I threw my shoe towards him, but it only hit his chest and he didn't even budge. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Can't he see what situation we are in? "Hey Pervert! Now is not really a good time for a reunion! Can you freaking get out!"I snapped at him but instead of him coming back to reality and turn around he actually gave me a smirk as he started walking towards me.

And on impulse, I covered my upper body using with my bare hands I kept on glaring at him. I stopped on my tracks as I hit the wall and he stopped in front of me.

"Kang Seulgi."he spoke which made me glance at him. What? How did...?

O___O

He just gave me a peck on the lips.

"Yah!"I snapped.

*tsup*

"Hey! Stop that!"I said as I was aiming to hit him but he was quicker than I was as he held my arm and leaned in even more. Our faces were dangerously closer than expected.

"Kang Seulgi, what an ugly name. But it suits you."he trailed off which caught me off guard. No way! Did he still remember that freaking moment?!

I was about to say something when he cut me off by claiming my lips once again but this time it wasn't a peck but a passionate one. My mind was in pure confusion, one moment I was enjoying my work and was about to get changed and the next moment this guy comes barging in like we have been in communication for 6 years which never happened! And is freaking doing the same awkward moment we had few years ago and now stealing kisses from me and what's even more confusing is why the hell am I allowing him to kiss me? I came back to my senses I pushed him back.

"What the hell are you doing?!"I snapped at him.

He was about to answer back when we heard Eunkwang yelling my name from outside.

"Seulgi! Are you here?! I saw Irene running off awhile ago, she looked like being chased by Suho. Do you still remember that guy? And there's a Eunuch waiting outside the building as well." he yelled from outside. I was about to answer back when Hyunsik stopped me.

"Why the hell is that guy here?"He asked annoyed.

"Well coz he's the owner of the building of course."I told him. I was about to leave him and head towards Eunkwang when he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I glared at him before asking, "what now?". He just gave me a grin before he looked at me longingly.