Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two

Chapter Title: She's Gone

----
BAE JOO HYUN

This is confusing why do they know our Mama? And why does this Prince Kyungsoo looking all surprised upon knowing her as our Mom? Are we missing something? They were about to ask me another question when I broke them into it.

"How do you guys know our mother?"I asked. But instead of an answer, my husband shouted my sisters name.

"Joy! It's Joy!"he exclaimed like he won a lotto or something. What's happening?!

"Sooyoung? What about Sooyoung?"Seulgi asked confused. I'm interested as well as to why this men are all hyped about Mama Yoona's picture and the mention of Joy?

"It makes sense now! Tae Hee was missing 25 years ago and Joy is 25! And she's an orphan! We got it!"My husband said excitedly as he keeps on ignoring me! Okay that's the last straw! I immediately grab him by the collar and pulled him towards my face.

"Explain in details before I break your face for ignoring me!"I told him as everyone in the room kept quiet.

"Woah! Suho's wife is scary."Kyungsoo whispered to Hyunsik as Sungjae and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

.....

O____O

Daebak!

Hyunsik and Kyungsoo just finished explaining about the situation involving Joy and our Mama, it's really unbelievable in knowing that our little sister Joy is the missing Princess of Silla. No wonder she was always special among the four of us though it wasn't a bad thing for us, we also felt that Joy was something more than just a mere orphan like us who grew up in a Circus. She was a Princess! Or better yet! She is the Princess of Silla.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go get Joy!"I exclaimed I started wearing my shoes.

"Omo! Let's go before she leaves for the trip."Seulgi answered as we all started rushing.

Park Sooyoung is the missing Princess Tae Hee?!!!!

------

The six of them arrived at the Circus Girl's home where in they caught Seungwan and her family having dinner. Chanyeol was feeding his daughter while Seungwan stood up from her seat and approached the unexpected royal guests.

"Eonnie, everyone! What made you visit so suddenly? Is everything alright? Is Sooyoung okay?"Seungwan started off which surprised Joo Hyun.

"Wait? Sooyoung's not here?"she asked as Seungwan nodded. Chanyeol just bowed to everyone as they did the same.

"Ne, we've been waiting for her though we thought she had dinner at the palace with you guys."she said which made Sungjae butted in.

"Didn't she tell you she was going on a trip with her friends?"Sungjae asked as she nodded in agreement.

"Ne, Chaeyoung and Yerin came a few minutes ago looking for her. I just told them she was still with you guys, her things are still here."Seungwan said pointing towards a small luggage placed at the living room.

Hyunsik and Suho glanced at each other as they felt that something was wrong. Joo Hyun was also having the same thought as she excused herself and the royalties from Seungwan. Though Seungwan was getting worried as well as to why Sooyoung hasn't come home and as to why a lot of them are looking for her, she managed to trust her sisters and the Princes in handling the situation as she went back with her family.