the Daughters

"Hill Side Homes"

Fully furnished homes locates in Silly Hills.

"Hello? Oh Dad, you've called. What's the matter?"

"Jisoo dear, I know you just started your leave last week. But can Dad ask you a favor?"

"Sure Dad. What is it?"

"I have this friend of mine I just recently met after a long long time and I made him a promise. Anyway, he wants to buy some shares or be a stockholder in our businesses there in Fiore (imaginary country everyone). But before that, he wants to see our businesses there and I want you to guide them. Would that be okay?"

"But Dad, you have a lot of trusted employees here. Why me?"

"I know but it would be best if my daughter would help them. And I know you know better about our businesses there since it's all your ideas."

"How about Dara Unnie?"

"Jisooyah, your Unnie is busy since she just recently married Jiyong. I don't even call her so that they can give me a grand son already."

"Woah, Jinja Dad? But No. Still No. I don't want to to work."

"I will increase you leave to 3 months?"

"..."

"Okay, 6 months?"

"Nah."

"Okay. 8 months. Thats the maximum already. I need you here in December so 8 months is the longest. Call?"

"Deal."

"Great! You already said deal! There is no turning back. My secretary will call you later to tell you all the details. Okay?"

"Sigh.. Okay Dad."

"What's with that? Anyway, I have to go now. I have a meeting. Thanks for accepting my offer. I hope you'll do good okay?"

"Yeah Dad. I know."

"I love you my daughter."

"Love you too Dad. Bye"

KIM JISOO's POV

Geez. I hate this. I am suppose to be at peace for 2 months and be on my own, away from all the stress from work. But I think 8 months was a pretty good deal.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Jisoo, 23 years old. Our family owns KIGC Kim Il Group of Companies. My Dad is the CEO. My Dara Unnie is the current President of the company who is also on leave for 2 years. Yes, 2 years because since she got married with Jiyong Oppa, Dad and Mom has been pressuring Oppa and Unnie for their grand kids already. I am the current Vice President. I wonder how dad would handle the company since we are on leave. But anyway, I know Dad can manage it.

Maybe you'd ask, why I am on leave? Simply because I have an incurable disease, laziness. I still don't have the feeling of working inside my office. I am still 23 for Pete's sake. But Dad already gave me the VP position. I still want to just stay at home read books and play video games all day long. My Mom told me if I continue to be like this, I would grow old poor. So they took me into a 2 month leave to read all the books and play all the games that I want then also I would realize that life is a busy and a competitive world, all must strive to live. And here I am, on leave ya'll.

~~~RIIIIIINGALINGAAAAAA~~~

"Hello?"

"Good Afternoon Miss Kim. This is Seungri, your Dad's secretary."

"Oh, it's you. What's up?"

"Your Dad asked me to send the email for information about the JKC."

"JKC? What's that?"

"JK Corporation. They are the ones your Dad told you about. They're the top stockholders in major companies here in States and abroad. The owner, Mr.JK will be sending his daughter to check on KIGC's businesses there in Fiore."

"Oh. Their daughter? That's why Dad wants me to do this stuff. Well, okay."

"Just check your email Miss Kim. Thank you and have a good day."

~~call end~~

Email:

To: vpkimjisoo

From: secretaryone

Good Day!

Mr.JK's daughter's name is Jennie Kim. She doesn't want to stay in a hotel. So your Dad suggested if she could stay in one of your town house there in Hill Side Homes. She will be staying for 2 months. Please fetch here tomorrow from the airport around 5PM.

Please be nice said your Dad. Hwaiting!

Secretary One, Seungri

Wait..What?! She will be staying here?!

Yaaa. I built the town houses in this side of the country so that I can be alone. No one is even staying here since I relocated all of the families in a different place. And now that Jennie Kim is going to stay here?! Aigoo. Jinja!

Jennie Kim's POV

"Please Dad, I wont waste my money again. I will be working hard I swear!"

"Enough Jennie, you promised me that long time ago and what? You spend it on useless things."

"Dad, they are not useless. I will work hard! I swear I wont skip work again. Just dont send me in that place please?"

"That place would be great for you. You are 22 and you are still partying. There are no party clubs there, no luxurious shops."

"Woah, Dad. I cant believe you."

"When I was your age I was working for hard for your grandfather. I hope you do the same."

"But Dad.."

"No buts Jennie. You have to choose, you will go at Fiore for 2 months or I will not be giving you your salary and allowance. Choose."

"Wow Dad. Unbelievable. That's like choosing whether to jump from 100th flr building or drink poison."

"I said you choose. 1st or 2nd?"

"But Dad.."

"5..."

"What are you doing Dad?"

"4...3..."

"1st, okay 1st."

"Which is?"

"To imprison myself in that country."

"Great. You have to fly tomorrow."

"Immediately?!"

"Yes or no allowances if you fly the day after tomorrow."

"Okay. Who's coming with me?"

"You will be alone."

"What?! How am I suppost to live there for 2 months alone?"

"Dont worry. My friend already appointed someone to guide you. My secretary already sent you a list on what to do."

"I dont want to live in a hotel for 2 moths Dad."

"Yes I know. You will be living in a house."

"Fine. Can I buy a car there?"

"Sure. Pack up your things now. I will be leaving after an hour to another country."

"So we wont be seeing each other for 2 months Dad?"

"yes."

"I will miss you Daddy."

"Me too. Do your best and behave, okay?"

"Yes dad. Love you."

Ugh. I hate this. I will be going to a place with no clubs, no friends, no luxury shops. How am I suppose to live? 2 months? I hope i can carry on. Anyway, I am Jennie Kim. The only daughter of Jeffrey Kim and Mina Kim. I mean, the only heiress. I really love shopping expensive stuffs. I always wanted to be an artist but Dad never wants me to.