Special

*knock knock* Jennie walked towards the door.
"Chaeng? Is that you? I am so hungry already and I dont want to go out and I haven't taken a bath..Oh, Jisoo." Jennie did not expect that it was Jisoo who was infront of the door.
"Hi." Jisoo smiled while bringing a lot of plastic bags. She went immediately to the kitchen.
"Can you help me slice these?" Jisoo prepared the kimchi and the meat.
"Kimchi fried rice?" Jennie asked.
"Yes? Do you like Kimchi rice?"
"Yes! I love doing it."
"Then let's do it together." Jisoo smiled at Jennie.
While cooking together, they were not talking to each other. Jennie and Jisoo were just stealimg glances and smiling at each other.
"I have to take a bath before I eat." Jennie said. Jisoo prepared the table.
"What should I say to her? Ugh! Jisoo. Figure out your feelings please!" Jisoo said to herself.
After taking a bath, Jennie came in to the dining area.
"Woah." She was amazed on the table setting.
"Oops, I still have something for you." Jisoo placed the steamed and fried Mandu on the table.
"I don't know which you like but I prepared a fried one just in case." Jisoo said. Jennie's face lightened up and she was smiling so brightly.
"Even though you are not talking to me, I can see that you are happy." Jisoo smiled at Jennie. Jennie just gave Jisoo her gummy smile then she ate.
Jisoo was just staring at Jennie while she was eating.
"Are you not going to eat?" Jennie asked.
"Looking at you eat makes me full already." Jisoo said. Jennie widened her eyes then she blushed.
"No. Not funny at all." Jennie answered back.
"Jendeuk. Why did you stop talking to me? Did I do anything that made you mad?"
"What? No. None."
"Then? What's behind those silent treatment?"
"None!"
"Eyyy. Really? Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Then look me in the eye Jennie and tell me there is nothing wrong." Jisoo said.
"Mandu first then you."
"Woah. You like Mandu so much huh?"
"Yes!" Jennie answered. Jisoo sighed then she looked at her phone.
"Yah, Jisoo! are you playing mobile games while eating?"
"No. I am searching something."
"What is that? Maybe I can answer you."
"I am typing in, *How to be a Mandu*" Jisoo said.
"Hahaha! What? Why?!"
"So that Jennie Kim will also like me." Jisoo stared at Jennie. Jennie was dumbfounded.
"Okay. Okay. That was awkward. I was just joking! Ha ha he he ugh" Jisoo trying to fix the awkward situation. But Jennie looked disappointed.
"Jendeuk Mandeuk. What's with that look? Are you full now?"
"Mandu? what?!"
"Mandeuk. Jendeuk."
"Srsly. Why do u have to give me nicknames."
"I only give nicknames to special people."
"So.. Am I special to you Jisoo?"
"Jendeukkie Mandeukki." Jisoo sang a song with that lyric.