Cry

JISOO'S POV
Ever since I arrived at this place, my heart is heavy. What if I can see them again. What if I haven't moved on yet? What if I am not healed yet?

I went to the local office and updated the land titles. I removed her name. Yes, I bought this land both under our names. I forgot to update these. I am not bitter but she is just a part of my past. I can be friends with her when the time comes though.

My phone beeped. Oh, Jennie sent a photo. She was between Chanyeol and Suho. Both of them are holding Jennie's shoulder. And you know what her message is?!
Jennie: Jisoo, I have seduced them already. Can you give me another guys to seduce?
Jinja!! Whats wrong with her?!
I replied with a photo: "I am working so hard here and you are just playing there? Seducing people is your game? Hah!"

 Can you give me another guys to seduce?Jinja!! Whats wrong with her?! I replied with a photo: "I am working so hard here and you are just playing there? Seducing people is your game? Hah!"

Jennie replied: Are you showing off your face? 😒
I replied: Why? Are you amazed by me?
Jennie replied with a photo: Come home already! Bye!! Bring me icecream! Bye!!

Jennie replied: Are you showing off your face? 😒I replied: Why? Are you amazed by me?Jennie replied with a photo: Come home already! Bye!! Bring me icecream! Bye!!

Haha she sent me this photo. Look at her. She always look like this whenever I tease her with me. Jinja.

After a long day of filling up papers I am finally going back to the farm. I pass by a mart and to buy Jennie a milk ice cream. I was choosing some coffee pudding then I heard a familiar voice. I tried looking through the mirror of the fridge. And yes, it was Lisa and Jinny. I quickly grabbed anything i could grab, rushed to the counter and pay.
"Are you okay miss? Why are you shaking?" The storekeeper asked.
"Im okay." I whispered. I dont wanna be seen by her. dont know why but Im shaking and my heart just pounded so hard. After paying I rushed to the car.

Why is it still painful? I thought 3 years is enough for me to move on. Why am I suffering like this while she is being happy with someone new?

I arrived at the farm and Jennie was waiting while riding her horse.

"Jisoo what took you so long?!" She shouted at me.
"Your icecream!! Woah. You can ride it already??"
"YESS! I named him Unicorn!"
"Thats not even yours Jendeuk!"
"oh." Then she went down from the horse looking sad.
"Here." I gave her the milk icecream and her face glowed.
"Woow Thank you!!" Then she hugged me. She ran to the table and eats the ice cream. I was just watching her eat. And I realized some things. There is this feeling of delightfulnesz whenever I see Jennie happy. She wants to do this and that then I say No but end up doing things for her. How can I ever say No to this precious thing. She just brings all my problems and worries away. Jennie is really a something.
"What are you staring at?" Jennie snapped at me.
"Im not."
"Yah, Jisoo. Are you seduced already by me?"
"Haha! Whaaat?"
"Nevermind."
Chanyeol and Suho came to us and asked Jennie.
"Miss Jennie!! You havent answered us yet!!"
"Aisshhhhh jinja!"
"Wow icecream! But Miss Jennie, you havent answered us yet."
"I will answer that question soon okay? And dont tell everyone about that! Jinja!!"
"What are you guys talking about? What question is that?" I asked them.
"Dont mind this boys Jisoo. They were just joking."
"No we are not!"
"Suho, Chanyeol. If you say a word again Im gonna tell Jisoo that.."
"Okay Ms Jennie we wont promise."
"Are you keeping a secret from me? Yah! Do you remember who owns this land you are standing at right now?"
"Ehhh. Uhm. We should go and bring Unicorn back. He is hungry. Come one Chan!! Ppali!!" Suho and Chanyeol ran.
"Jennie Kim. What question was that?"
"Sorry Jisoo. Cant tell. Okay? Maybe soon. We dont know!"

"Jisoo! Jennie! Hi. The new ring house will be ready by tomorrow. You can transfer there, okay?" Mommy Soo approached us.
"That is good to hear Mommy Soo. Im glad we can transfer already."
"I know its been hard for you staying there. But dont worry. Everything's gonna be alright okay?"
"Thanks Mommy Soo"

JENNIE's POV
Now I kind of get it why Jisoo drank so much last night and slept right away. That house brings so much memory to her. I pity her. She was dragged here because of Dad, because of me. I should be more gentle with Jisoo. She doesnt deserve to be hurt again.
"Jisooyah."
"What? Jisooyah? All of a sudden Jisooyah?"
"I am going to be good to you okay? I wont hurt you ever!"
"What are you saying?! Haha. Is that the effect of the icecream I bought you? If it is, I am going to buy a whole container van of milk ice cream for you."
"I am not joking Jisoo!" *sigh* why the hell dis i say those things.
After eating dinner at Mommy Soo's house we went home at he ring house. Jisoo was bringing beers with her. She might feel heavy going here. This is the place where she saw her ex and the mistress kissed! those bitches!!
Anyway, we were slowly reaching the house so I decided to do her a favor. I came closer to her and I closed her eyes with my left hand and I grabbed her hand.
"What are you doing?"
"Uhm.. I am playing Jisoo. Let's see if you wont fall down while your eyes are closed."
"Oh. Okay.. Thanks.." See? She needed this. She even said thank you even if I seemed to be just messing around her.
After arriving at the house, I took a bath and Jisoo was inside the room. I was just making some coffee at the kitchen but I heard someone crying in the bedroom. I slowly opened the door. And I saw Jisoo, sitting on the floor and empty beer cans around her. And the box, the box with their pictures. It was opened. She was crying so hard.
"Jisoo.. Are you okay?" I came near her and hugged her.
"I.. I thought I am okay already. I thought all the pain was gone. But I saw them.. I saw them earlier and their betrayal still punches me to the chest. I still cant forgive them Jennie, I still cant." Jisoo hugged me so tight.
"Jisoo. I am so sorry to hear that. You know what, what can heal you is acceptance."
"But I already accepted the fact that she replaced me."
"When was the last time you talked?"
"The day i caught them."
"I see. There was no closure Jisoo. It's nice to leave and just run away, but sometimes, we need to close the wounds so that it would heal. If you just leave the wound open, there will be a possibility it will be infected. Just like that. Jisoo, you need to talk with her."
"But its hard looking at her eyes."
"I know. Dont worry. I wont leave you okay? I will support you."
"Thank you Jennie." Then she hugged me till she fell asleep.
I placed her on the bed and I tried going up since I needed to finish my coffee but she dragged me and hugged me. She was drunk already.
"Don't leave me.." Then she fell asleep again. I was just beside her the while time. I was just staring at her sleeping face and..
"I like you Kim Jisoo."