I love you too

Jisoo's POV
After what happened I tried avoiding Jennie. I want to see if she will do an effort to say sorry to me or do something. But sadly, no. I just stayed inside my villa and ordered food for 2 days. She didn't even contact me or asked me how I was after I had that breakdown. I feel like a fool. Maybe I just don't matter to her anymore.

I decided to go out and swim. I want to swim away this heavy feeling that I am carrying.

After a few hours of swimming, I went to sit at the beach and watch the sunset.

"I wish my heart would set too and rise in the morning like nothing happened." I uttered.

I closed my eyes while feeling the brightness of the sun while my eyes are closed.

Someone poked me...

"Chichi!"

I opened my eyes and it was Granny.

"Granny! I haven't seen you for a while! Sorry I want to hug you but I am all wet." I said.
"I missed you Chichi. I wanted to say thank you."
"Why?"
"For bringing the smile back on my Nini. I've never seen her smile again since she came here. I thought I am being a burden to her. But since you've met, I can see her smile and her eyes just glows differently."
"I don't understand. She didn't contact me for 2 days after..after our last conversation."
"My Nini is busy. We just meet at dinner. She has been working about the quarterly report? I don't know but thats what my nurse said." Granny said. I see, Jennie has been busy. But should've called me or. yeah whatever as if I matter.
"Chichi, promise me that you will take care of my Nini when I'm gone."
"Where are you going?!"
"There." Granny pointed at the sky.
"Granny.."
"I miss my husband.. hehe, i know my Nini will be safe with you and I know she will be happy with you."
"I promise to do my best Granny.. Thank you for trusting me.."

Night came and I went out and saw a flyer on my porch.

"White Swan special event tonight at 10!"

I suddenly forgot about white swan. Hmm. I know I've been crushing on her for too long but everything faded away when I saw Jennie again. But since Jennie has been avoiding me, let me go and be inspired with my crush, White Swan.

I went to the lake and all the boat were rented out already. I haven't had any reservation to be on the vip slots where the seats are on the bridge infront of the stage. I guess I'll just watch it from afar.

"Hey, you want my ticket? I have an extra one. My girlfriend is kinda drunk so we couldnt watch it." It was Sam, the diving instructor said.
"Hey! Wow thank you! I hope your girlfriend is fine."
"She will be. Enjoy!" He said then walked away.

I quicky went to the vip seats and guess what's weird. No one is sitting there except me. I didn't care anymore since White Swan will be super close to where I am sitting and its 9:55 already.

"The most awaited, WHITE SWAN! Give her a round of applause!" The emcee said.

The music started, a guitar intro.. White Swan walked towards the stage but her back was facing us. She was just wearing a white polo, black skinny pants and a white sneakers. But she was still wearing her mask.. Then she sang..

spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0lK4BGjNzloSkzwPGbM3Hn?si=K0UGZurWQC-treDkYrIWgA
what you mean to me by christopher wilde

Can't blame you
For thinking that you never really knew me at all
I tried to deny you
But nothing ever made feel so wrong

I thought I was protecting you
From everything that I go through
But I know that we got lost along the way

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again

You brought me closer to who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see what you mean to me
What you mean to me

Just know that I'm sorry
I never wanted to make you feel so small
Our story is just beginning
We'll let the truth break down these walls, oh yeah

And every time I think of you
I think of how you pushed me through
And showed me how much better I could be

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again

You brought me closer to who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see what you mean to me
What you mean to me, yeah

You make me feel like I'm myself
Instead of being someone else
I wanna live that everyday

You say what no one else would say
You know exactly how to get to me
You know it's what I need
It's what I need, yeah

Then White Swan came close to me, removed her mask.. It.. It was Jennie..

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again
You brought me closer to who I really am
So come take my hand
I want the world to see what you mean to me
What you mean to me

Then she held my hand.. She put down the mic and she said..

"I am not going to make that mistake again Kim Jisoo. I want to let you know that I love you.. I love you since we were in Fiore. You made me happy like no one else. Up until now, you are my happiness. You are the only one I love.."

"Jennie, thank you. I love you too."