its unfair

Granny's POV (yea she has sa POV's too ya know)
"Oh.. You two know each other?" I asked after minutes of silence of them just holding their hands and staring at each other while I am at the middle.
"Y..yes Granny.." Nini answered.
I felt it. Being in the middle of these two ladies, I felt that tense. Something is going on between them. The spark that they have in their eyes. I stared at Chichi and she looks very familiar.

"Chichi, this is my granddaughter Nini. She is the most precious thing that I have in this world and I love her so much. If I am not here anymore, will you stay with her, take care of her, cherish her and make her your most precious thing that you in this world?"

"Yes Granny... if.. if she'd let me." Omo. I didn't expect Chichi would answer that, that was suppose to be a joke. Does it sound like a joke? Orrr. Well, i think I'll just leave them for them to talk.

"Thank you Chichi. Now, I think my nurse.. What's her name again Nini?" Why do I always forget her name. They let go of their hands but Nini seemed to be still so speechless. Good thing I saw my nurse passing by.

"Madame, I was looking for you. You have to take your medicine's already." Nurse.. i dont know her name again said while approaching us. See the timing?

"Okay. Let's go.. Ugh, Nini, Chichi, you two have a lot of catching up to do.. I'll see you two later.. Have fun." I winked.

JENNIE's POV
This is so unreal. Am I dreaming? What is she doing here? How did she even find me?! Like How?!
"So Nini.. uhm." Ugh, I missed her heart shaped lips. Her pretty face. I went closer to her and hugged her. Hugged her so tight. Then I cried.
"Did you miss me Jendeukie?" She said while i was still hugging her. Damn I miss her calling me that. I was still ugly crying and still hugging her.. Then she let go of the hug and cupped my face.
"I look horrible." I said.
"Who said that? Who? I'm gonna punch them in the face!"
"Me."
"Oh, you are an exception.. Haha." She still looks happy after I left her like that.
She was wiping my tears..
"Stop crying please?" She said..
"How did you get here? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Uhm you see, I had a crush on someone. And kind of followed her here.." OMO. Say what Kim Jisoo?! CRUSH?! What?!
"What?! You have a crush?! Here? You followed her here? Are you together? Like.. why is she here?!"
"Hahaha. Yah, Jendeuk. Why are you so curious about my crush. I didn't even know her name. And guess what, I have her picture painted in my room. Like it's really a huge painting of her face in my room." Is she like making me jealous? Or has she moved on from me?!
"Okay. Whatever. As if I am interested."
"Hahaha! I missed your mandu face Jendeuk." And she started pinching my cheeks.
"Yah! Anyway, let's have some lunch? You know what's weird. Granny, she only remembers me out of all the people she has in her life. Even her personal Nurse, Nurse Jane, she always forget her everyday. But she remembers you, she's always like, my friend Chichi. So I was kinda impressed on how she remembers you."
"I am worth remembering Jennie. You know that yourself." Then she winked at me. WTF KIM JISOO Y R U DOING THIS TO ME
"Whatever Jisoo."
"Hahaha. I miss you." Then she stared at me. Ughhh.
"I'll just meet you at the restaurant. You should change from your jogging clothes."
"Yeah I guess. I'll see you then."
"Yeah.."
"And don't leave me hanging like you did before.. Don't you ever.. ever.. leave me again Jennie Kim." She said then she ran.. What did she mean by that?!

JISOO's POV
At the restaurant..
"I missed eating with you." Jennie said as she smiled at me.
"Oh.. then why did you leav..."
"What keeps you busy these days?" She cut me off.
"Uhm. After you left I returned back to work and focused. I am located in our main office in Seoul."
"I see, your father told me that."
"What?! My father?!"
"Yeah. He talks to me whenever Dad is here in Hawaii."
"Yah! Father never told me that he talked to you! Jinja!"
"Haha!"
"How about you?"
"Dad gave me this resort to manage. So yeah, I guess its doing well."
"Oh it is!"
"When are you going back to Seoul?"
"You want me to go back already?!"
"Oh no! I was just asking.."
"This coming Sunday already."
"Oh.. Okay.. Hey I am in a rush, I have to review the reports sent by the accountants.."
"Yah, Jendeuk! Are you not going to hang out with me? After you left me like that back in Fiore.. After you didn't contact me for years.."

Jennie looked down..

"It was your fault.." She said.
"How was it my fault?! Tell me. I confessed to you and you didn't say even a word and you went away like that like nothing happened!"

"I heard you. You were talking with Seulgi. You were unsure. You were scared. You confessed to me, I was really happy at that time but then when I heard you, everything faded away."

"Jennie, do you know why I was scared? I was scared that you don't like me back. I was scared what if I will hurt you or I will get hurt because of you.. I was scared of taking the risk of falling in love, confessing without getting any in return. But guess what? I confessed to you even though I had doubts on myself. I did my best to be brave and tell you that I love you. It was unfair for me Jennie Kim. It is so unfair.." This fucking hurts. I stood up and ran to my villa. I don't want to show her I am crying. I locked the door and I heard her knocking..