Case Study

JENNIE's POV
Morning came and Jisoo wasn't beside me. I remembered everything last night. And I just admitted to myself I like Kim Jisoo, for real.

I tried looking at her but she's not around the house. I smell smoke coming from the outside. She was burning something.
"Hey what are those?" I asked.
"Past."
"Oh. Thats good."
"Did I tell you something last night? I cant remember anything."
"Yes coz your drunk. You told me about your past. It's okay Jisoo. If you have a hard time, you can always come to me. You two need closure. You two need to talk. Okay?"
"Alright. Please dont leave me when that will happen okay? Promise me Jendeuk."
"I promise."
"Okay! Let's transfer to the new house already? I need to let this go already. I can do this."
"That's the spirit Jisoo! You can do it! Let's go!"

Suho and Chanyeol helped us in bringing our things to the new house. It was so different with the old ring house. It's all pink and the interiors are nice.
"Jendeuk, it has only one room. But it has 2 beds so I hope thats fine with you." Jisoo said. OFC its fine with me, even if there is one bed its fine with me!!  Why am I giggling. I might be too obvious.
"Yah, what are you thinking Jendeuk? Why are you smiling there?"
"Nothing! Im hungry! Let's eat!!"

"We'll be picking ang planting fruits today, tomorrow will be flowers, the day after next is the furniture factory, then we have here the factory for making wooden accessories, then the organic farm then..."
"Okay Jisoo that is too much! Dont we have a break to just chill?"
"Oh you want to chill? Well you can go back to your Dad and tell him about that. Easy."
"Okay fine I'll just follow your schedule. I dont want to go back to dad yet."
"Why? Coz you'll miss me Jendeuk?" Shit she is teasing me again!

"Unnie!!!!!!" Someone went inside the house and covered Jisoo's eyes.
"Yah! Who is this!!?"
"Guess who!!" The short girl is telling me to shhh, i dont even know her. Is this Lisa?!
"Wait. Yerimie?!" Jisoo said.
"Yesss! Unnie! I missed you!!"
"Wow! You are a big girl now! Look at you. You grew taller. Mommy Soo told me you are graduating already."
"Yes Unnie! Just need to pass my final case study. Did Mommy Soo told you we'll be having a graduation party for me?"
"Oh yeah she did. You can finally work for the company."
"Yes I am excited. I hope you'd participate with my case study Unnie. Uhm, you must be Jennie Kim?" She looked at me and reached out her hand."
"Yes. I am." I smiled and shaked our hands.
"I am Yeri! Nice to meet you. I hope you'd participate with my case study too!"
"Sure. What is your case study all about?"
"Secret!! Haha! Where is your next activities Unnie's? I would like to go with you!"
"Oh.. Sure, we'll be planting and picking fruits today."
"That's nice!"

YERI's POV
I was just following Jennie and Jisoo Unnie. They were arguing about something crazy. Weird thing is, Jisoo Unnie disagrees but in the end she'll give up and just agree with Jennie Unnie. This is not the Jisoo Unnie I know. She is a kind of person who argues if she has her own ideas, but with Jennie Unnie, she gives way. Hmmmmmmmm.
Anyway, let me tell you this. I have this social case study. My topic? Well, im still confused with the right title but, its like, "Signs of how people fall in love." Something like that. I dont know why I chose Jisoo Unnie. But when I heard from Mommy Soo she went back here in Choo Farms with someone, I was surprised and I thought, the person she brought must be special. I mean, this place gave her all the pain before. But she went back here, we never thought she would.
Jisoo was teaching Jennie how to pick oranges. Hmm. Jisoo Unnie seems so happy around her. Just like how I saw her with Lisa before. Jennie too, she looks so amused by Jisoo Unnie.
"Yeri! Here's an orange for you!" Jennie gave me an orange but it slipped from her hand. She was picking it from the grass but Jisoo was also picking it too. Jisoo's hand was on top of Jennie's.
"Sorry." They both shyly said. And guess what, they both blushed. HAHAHA. Okay! I wasnt wrong in choosing them to be the subject of my case study. This is going to be fun!!!

JISOO'S POV
Jendeuk's innocence on these things is cute. Her bubbly face when ahe pouts makes me want to pinch her cheeks so bad. She's someone you want to take care of. She is like a kitten or a puppy.
She was busy picking orange while Yeri and I are making some orange juice.
"Unnie."
"Yes?"
"I have a question."
"What is it?"
"Answer me with a Yes or No ONLY."
"Okay sure what is it?"
"Do you like Jennie Unnie?"
"What?!" wtf do i?!
"Well. You seem so happy with her."
"Does that mean I like her? Coz i also dont know."
"Well is that a Yes?!"
"i dont know. i wont answer it."
"Okay then. If you wont, I will answer it for you. Soon. I'll gather my facts."
"Yerimie!"
"Im serious Jisoo Unnie. This is my case study by the way."
"what???!"
"dont worry Unnie. I will figure your feelings for Jennie. Okay? I wont tell her I promise!"
"You better be not!"

•••sorry short update