ChaeLisa, Lisoo no more

And for 3 days, Jennie wasn't talking to Jisoo. Lisa is still trying to make Jennie jealous by being clingy to Jisoo.
"You know what's weird?" Rose sat beside Jennie's bed.
"What?"
"What we see is that Lisa has been so clingy with Jisoo right? But guess what? Read her messages to me." Rose showed her phone to Jennie.

"Did you gave her my number Jen?" Rose asked

"What? No. Why would I?"
"hmmm. I think its Wendy Unnie who gave my number."
"But why would she message you like that if she and Jisoo are together?"
"No they are not. Obviously, Jisoo Unnie is not into Lisa anymore. Why don't you believe me Jennie?"
"I just don't want to expect something. I mean, I don't want to talk to Jisoo. I don't want to fall harder."
"So you are avoiding your feelings?"
"Yes."
"But what if Jisoo is into you but you're pushing her away?"
"I don't think so."
"It's been 3 days already and you have been staying in this room. Let's go get some sunlight."
"No. Just call me when there's food. I'll just sleep here."
"Our plan of making Jisoo jealous with Irene Unnie. How would that work if you are staying here inside?"
"Nah. Let Irene Unnie and Wendy Unnie enjoy each other. Let's not do that jealous plan coz I know it wont work. Jisoo is not into me okay?"
"I dont know what to do with you anymore Jennie."
"Dont worry. 2 weeks left and I'll be out of this place and I can finally move on from her."
"Jinja! I need to go out now. Call me when you need something okay?"
"Yes."

Rose was walking outside then she overheard Yeri and Lisa talking.
"Yerimie, I cant take this anymore."
"Lisa Unnie! We need to push a little more. How would I finish my case study?!"
"There should be another way. Guess what? I messaged Rosé earlier. And I feel so dumb."
"WHAT?! Shit. This is not going to work. Rosé Unnie would know that you are not into Jisoo Unnie. Cant you hold what you feel inside?"
"No! Joy has been sending her cakes and sweets everyday! I know Joy is into Rose. Jinja!! How can I make a move to Rose if we are still doing this?!"
"AHAAAA!!!" Rose went closer to Lisa and Yeri. The two girls widened their eyes when they saw Rosé.
"Lisayah! Do you like me?! Jinja?!" Rosé bluntly said.
"You..you two should talk. Im outta here." Yeri ran away.
"So Lisa.. the answer please?"
"Rosé.. I can explain."
"It's a yes or no question Lisa."
"This is too awkward..but Yes, i like you. Is that okay?"
"But we just met 4 days ago? How can that happen?"
"Love at first sight? I mean Like at first sight?"
"Why?"
"I like you. Do I still need to explain why?"
"You said earlier you can explain?"
"Uhm. If you dont mind, I can explain through this.."
"What" Lisa walked closer to Rosé and smacked her lips. Rose's eyes widened. She was so shocked. Lisa held her hand and kissed the other passionately. Rosé is starting to respond to Lisa's kiss.
Rosé pushed Lisa a little and said, "Excuse me. Do you do this to all the girls you liked?!"
"No. It took like a month for me to do this to them but for you, I dont know but I really wanted to kiss you since the day I first saw you."
"Are you drunk or something? It's 9am in the morning!"
"Im drunk whenever I see you." Then Lisa started kissing Rose again. Rose was unsure but she was responding to Lisa's kisses.
"Are we official now?" Lisa whispered to Rosé's ear.
"What?! No! We just kissed okay? Ugh. I am hungry." Rosé cheeks were burning red then she walked away and went to the resort's restaurant.

Rose sat on the table still shocked on what happened. Jisoo came to her.
"Hey Rosé, are you okay? You are so red. Are you having a fever?" Jisoo asked.
"Jisoo. Tell me. Are you and Lisa together?"
"Huh? What? No. We already ended things. We agreed to be friends. She also said she has a crush here but she didnt mention a name."
"Crush? But why are you..nevermind."
"Are you okay?"
"You know what.."
"What?"
"Bring Jennie some Mandu and Legos in her room."
"Why? She's not even talking to me."
"Jisoo. Please?"
"What for?"
"Ugh. I have too much in my mind right now, just please do it. Please?"
"Oh. Okay, I..I'll call Lisa to check on you."
"No not her please. Im okay. I am just hungry."

"Rose!!! I brought you breakfast!!" Joy came in smiling while bring a huge basket.
Rose remembered what she overheard from Lisa and Yeri's conversation that Joy is also into her..
"Ughhh. Why do they like me?!!!" Rose screamed inside her head.