Scripted

JISOO's pov
I woke up late. I had a good sleep. Now that me and Lisa are okay. I think I have accepted the fact already that we are good to be friends only. I feel like the heaviness that I was carrying for years are gone.
I looked at Jennie's bed. She wasn't there. Hmmm. Maybe she went outside. I looked at the kitchen and the bedroom and she is not there as well. Maybe she went jogging? I looked at her shoes if she used the only trainers she brought. Nope, not there. Omo. Where is she?! I tried calling her but she is not answering. Is she upset? Did she run away? I feel bad. She seems to be off lately. Maybe I was spending so much time with Lisa and forgot about her. Damn, I am so stupid.
I took a bath quickly and went to Mommy Soo's house.
"Hey good morning Friend! Why are you so early?!" Lisa greeted me.
"Jennie.. She is missing. Have you seen her?" I asked.
"Nope. When did she went missing?"
"Well I woke up and she was not there. Her house slippers is gone too. I am worried."
"Did you call her?"
"Yes and she is not answering."
"You worry too much. She is old enough you know. She could be somewhere."
"How could you say that? This isn't her place. She might be kidnapped or something. She had an experience before, she has a trauma and she.."
"Jisoo, if you don't mind. Can I ask you a question?" Lisa snapped.
"What?"
"Do you like Jennie?"
"What? Why do you ask that question in situations like this?"
"Well.. i dont know.."
"Hey you two why are you so noisy at this very hour?!" Yeri came in at the living room.
"Hey Yeri! Have you seen Jennie?!" I asked.
"Nope! And hey, Irene Unnie arrived last night and lost my cat Miguel."
"Joohyun arrived?!"
"Yeah. Want to come with me and disturb her sleep? Like old times?"
"Wait! Jennie is lost here so can everyone help me find her?!"
"Well, Irene Unnie is the best finder and seeker. She could help us find Jennie Unnie." Yeri suggested.
"K fine. Let's go in her room."

We went to Irene's room and it was locked.
"No worries I have keys. This is weird, Irene Unnie never locks her room." Yeri opened the door.

And there, we found Irene hugging a girl.. A girl with familiar pajamas.
"OMO! UNNIE HOW COULD YOU BRING HOME YOUR WOMAN HERE?!" Yeri screamed.
"Yah!! I am sleeping! Shhh. She is still sleeping! What time is it?!"
"9am!"
"Ugh. We slept at 5am! Can you like leave us alone?"
"Joohyun, that..that's Jennie right? H..how did you met?"
"Oh. Yeah. She is. Why?"
"Uhm.. I thought I lost her." I said.
"Ohhh, yeah. You kinda did. But don't worry. I found her and she's mine. So the three of you, get out from my room! Jinja! Let us sleep okay? We'll hangout tonight I swear. I have stories to tell you kids. Kkkk goodnight now." Irene pushed us outside the door and double locked it.

What is this feeling.. My chest.. It's hurting. Seeing Irene hug Jennie while she is sleeping. They just met and that happened. What did Unnie mean when she said I lost her and she found her. What was that all about?

"Jisoo Unnie are you alright?" Yeri asked.
"Yeah. I am. I thought I lost Jennie."
"Uhm. You lost her but Irene Unnie found her. That's fine."
"Did you just repeat what Irene said?"
"Kinda did. So, have you figured out your feelings.."
"I don't know Yeri. I'm confused. I am happy with Lisa but I just realized that I can't do it without Jennie."
"Uhm, you're screwed then. Well, what's the plan for today Unnie?"
"Yeah what's the plan?" Lisa came in.
"I'll just wait till Jennie wokes up. I mean Irene. uhm, I missed her."
"Who? Irene Unnie or Jennie?"
"Irene of course!"
"Ohhh. Okay." Lisa and Yeri laughed at each other.

I just stayed the whole day at Mommy Soo's house. I was worried if Jennie was angry at me or what.

I was lying at couch around 5pm then Irene was dragging Jennie outside the house.
"Let's be quick! It's a 10-hour drive and we should be  late!" Irene said.
"Hey Jendeuk! Where are you going?! Irene!! Wait for me!" I said while following them.
"Hi Jisoo. Sorry I was sleeping and did not answer your calls. Me and Irene Unnie are going to Fiore. She is fetching a friend in the airport. She wants me to go with her."
"That's okay.. Did you took a bath already? I mean your clothes.."
"Dont worry Jisoo. I have spare unused clothes in my closet, I gave some to Jennie. And let me have her for a while okay? I mean, I know she is your guest but she told me she's sad and lonely so I am here her heroine to save her. We have to go now. Bye'!!"
"Bye Jisoo. Enjoy your time with your Lisa." Jennie closed the car door. Then they went off.