#Black2thePink

The next day..
Jennie's POV
It's a sunny morning and I am taking Granny for a walk near the lake. We sat on a bench at the middle of the garden.
"Nini, how am I?"
"82 years old Granny."
"I'm too old right?"
"No. You are young Granny."
"I don't think so. Every night I dream about a man and every time I dream about him, it makes me so happy. I realized, he is the love of my life."
"Grandpa?"
"Yes Nini. I want to go with him." Granny said smiling. And I my tears are slowly coming down.
"Granny.. don't say that. A..are you going to leave me?"
"I won't leave you my Nini. I'll watch over you from there." She pointed at the sky. I just hugged her so tight and cried.

JISOO'S POV
Early morning and I went jogging. I was bringing my towel and my energy drink. I went around the lake and as I pass the garden, I heard someone crying. I tried looking where it's coming from. Then I saw granny sitting on the bench and someone was hugging her and soaking her face on Granny's neck.
"Granny?" I said.
"Chichi!! Come here! sit beside me!" Granny said. I came near her and sat beside her. The girl was still crying.
"Is she okay?" I asked.
"She's sad Chichi. She's my Nini the one I told you about."
"Oh. Yeah, we've met actually."
"But I haven't introduced you two yet. Nini, love, hush now okay? Granny won't leave you alone okay? You have to meet my friend Chichi." The girl was slowly lifting her head but she was covering her face with her hand.
"Here, I haven't used it yet. It's clean." I handed her my face towel.  She faced on the opposite side then wiped her tears. Granny was patting her back.
"Are you okay now Nini?" Granny asked.

"Hmm.Yeah." She gave a deep breath.

Granny hold my hand and grabbed Nini's hand. Granny forced us to shake hands even though she was still facing the opposite side. I still cant see her face.

I was already holding her hand. I looked at Granny, Granny smiled and said, "Chichi, meet my Nini."

Then Nini turned her face..

Our eyes met..

"Jennie?"
"Jisoo?"

*dugundugundugundugun*