the Question

"Nayeon!"
"You pabo! I missed you! I can't contact you for a week!"
"I changed numbers. Give me your phone. I'll enter my new number."
"Later! Let me hug my Jichu first!"
"Alright. Alright. I cant breathe!" Nayeon hugged Jisoo tight.
"Why did you change your number?"
"A lot if people are calling me and I find it annoying."
"Oopsie, I am guilty with that. sorry. Yah. What are you wearing? You just woke up?"
"Oh yeah, I was fetching someone."
"Who? Your unnie?"
"Nope. Business partner."
"I see I see. Anyway, what do you want to order?"
"As usual please."
"Anything for my Jichu."

Jennie was just listening to their conversation. They seem so close. Is she her girlfriend or something? She thought.

"Here's your order Jichu." Nayeon handed her their pizza.
"Thank you. Have to go now."
"Visit me when you're free okay? Love you!"
"Love you too. Nyongan!"

Confirmed. Jennie thought. They have something going on between them.

They were heading to Hill Side and the atmosphere is awkward.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jennie cant hold it any longer and asked Jisoo.
"What? Haha Jinja! No! She is one of my close friends here. Yah. What made you think that?!" Jisoo was shocked with Jennie's question.
"Are you sure?" Jennie looks serious.
"Yaah. Of course. Why would I lie about it? I am single okay? I am available. Haha" Jisoo just laughed her ass out.
"Well, okay. Coz u know in our country, whenever 2 girls are really close, they are lovers."
"I see. Not here though. I mean girls can be touchy and all without any malice. So chill. Okay?"
"Okay then." Jennie still finds it weird of how Jisoo and Nayeon interacts with each other.
Jisoo was still laughing.
Why is she laughing? It's not funny. Jennie thought.

JENNIE's POV
"That is a nice resort over there." I was pointing at the buildings at the Hill Side.
"That is not a resort. That is where you will live." Jisoo answered.
"Are you sure? It looks so nice. Does the Kim's here own it too?" I asked Jisoo.
"Haha. Yes, the KIM'S owns it too." Jisoo answered while laughing.
What is wrong with her? Why is she laughing all the time?!

JISOO's POV
LOL. I forgot to introduce my full name to her. She doesnt know Im a KIM. Oh, She's a Kim too. But yeah Dad told me we dont have any relatives so we are totally not related.
We arrived at Hill Side and I parked my car at House D.
"So this is where you'll stay." I told her as I opened the door.
"Miss Jennie please enter your passcode. And please dont forget it or else you will be sleeping outside."
"Yah. How am I suppose to enter if you are looking?"
"Huh? As if Im going to enter this house while you are here. And I have spare keys for emergency. If ever you need my help." I answered as I look away.
"Done!"
"Great. Now close your eyes."
"Why?"
"just follow me."

JENNIE's pov
She covered my eyes with her hand. I cant believe I didnt protest. She smells so good and I like smelling her. wait, What?! wtf is wrong with me.
"TADAAA!" She lets go of her hand and what i saw is a black and pink interior designed house.
"Well. House D is the Black and Pink motif and I guess you will like it. I hope you will have a great stay here." Jisoo said and she looked excited.
My jaws dropped it was sooo nice and I love it.
"Good." I said. I wont show her that I am so happy.
"Wow. Thats how you appreciate things? Haha thats okay. I know you like it." She forcibly winked at me even though she doesnt know how to wink. Jinja whats wrong with her.
"So this is your bedroom. This house has only one bedroom. So incase you'll have a visitor. You'll sleep together. Okay? Its a King sized bed so.. yeah, you can roll."
"Pabo."
"Anyway, this is your bathroom, walk-in closet, powder room.. yep thats it. Question?"
"Can I have a favor?"

JISOO POV
"Sure what is it?"
"Can you carry all my bags here upstairs?"
"What?! Jin.. Yeah sure."
Jinja. I am KIM JISOO for F sake. Well this is my fault since she didnt know I am the Kim Jisoo.
I carried all her bags and..
"Jisoo. One last favor."
"Yes Miss Jennie?" Ugh i hate her
"Can u unpack my things and put them in the closet?"
Jinjaaaaaa she is so bossy like wtf
"Uhm. sure." Daaaad this is all your fault!! Okay relax Kim Jisoo. This is just for 2 months right? and everything will be fine after. yes. okaay back to work.
"Ill take a bath while you arrange that. Okay? Stay there."
SHE IS SO BOSSY PEOPLE
i was busy hanging her stuffs then..
"JISOO GIVE ME MY BATH ROBE AND TOWEL PLEASE." she shouted

JENNIE's pov
I was taking a bath and I am thinking if Jisoo is gay. i am going to test her! you are a genius Jennie Kim! lucky me i forgot my robe. this is the first test. Jenvestigator mode on!! i peeped at the door and she was busy hanging my clothes
"JISOO GIVE ME MY BATH ROBE AND TOWEL PLEASE."  i shouted
i expected her to be uneasy knowing im all wet and naked here. but she was expressionless.
"here." she just passed the robe and towel
damn. didnt work. whats my next move???
Oh new idea. I pretended to slip and hurt my ankle.
"HEEELP" I shouted again.
She came in rushing. Good thing i didnt tie my robe and my underneath is a little bit exposed.
"Sorry I am so clumsy. Ouch." i acted
I saw her eyes running from my head to toe. ONE POINT EVERYONE!!
"Are u hurt somewhere?" She asked. Then I realized she just looked at my body to check if Im hurt. Jinja. MINUS ONE POINT EVERYONE 😒
"Im okay." When I got up i fell down again. Woah. I acted the accident but I got my ankle hurt for reals instead.
"Come on." She tied my robe and carried me to the bed.
YES. She did that. Am i going to give her gay points for that? or gay points for me? Why am I having this electrifying feeling inside my stomach.

---hello everyone sorry for the grammar or whatsoevs 😂😂 please leave a comment thankkks