Teasers

"Hello Chinggu?"."Yes! Oh you've called. How are you?".."Doing good! How about you?"."Been very busy lately. How's Jennie in Fiore? My daughter Jisoo doesn't contact me a lot you know.".."Oh she is doing fine. She told me a lot about your business there and she liked it."."Thats good to hear then. I hope our plan goes well.".."Yes. I think so. Dont worry about that, everything goes well as planned. Anyway Chinggu, you have farms in Fiore right?""Yes we do. Jisoo owns them. She is good with doing all those farming too.""Great! I want Jennie to learn from her if thats okay. Jennie never had a soil on her hands.""Jinja? Sure! I'll ask Jisoo to help her with that.""Thanks Chinggu! Hope everything goes well.""Dont worry."

Meanwhile at Fiore...

JISOO's

A day off from responsibilities! I love Sundays!

~~~~BLOW A WHISTLE LIKE MISSILE BOMB BOMB~~~~"

Oh, international call. Who could it be?

"Hello? Who is this please?"

"Hi! This Jorge Kim, Jenni Kim's Dad. Is this Kim Jisoo?"

"Yes sir speaking. How can I help you?"

"Just call me Uncle okay? Anyway, me and your Dad spoke earlier, I heard you have great farms there in Fiore. He also told me you were the who owns it."

"Oh, yes. Thank you."

"He also told me you are good in managing it and you also know how to do farm works?"

"Yes Uncle, I was once a farm girl every summer since I was little."

"Wow. Your father always brags about you. Too bad I don't have a son to have you fixed marriage with. How about marrying my daughter? You know I dont mind. Haha!"

"I..I'm sorry?"

"I was just kidding Jisoo. But really, I dont mind. Anyway, is it okay if you could show Jennie the life in a farm? I want to let her experience planting and taking care of the animals. Since she was a child she grew up in a city and never experience living in a town. If you dont mind?"

"Uhm, sure Uncle. I can do that. I hope she doesn't complain."

"If ever she does, tell her that her Dad won't give her allowance when she comes back."

"Haha. Okay Uncle. I will."

"A month wont hurt right?"

"A month in the farm? Well sure."

"You are the best Jisoo, I hope I will meet you someday."

"Me too Uncle."

"Alright, I have to go now. Take care okay? Also, please take of my daughter, she may seem to be tough or a brat but she is soft inside. I hope you can see that side of her soon."

"Uhh yes Uncle.. Bye."

Woah. Why was that call so awkward? Marry his daughter? Hahaha. So funny right? It is sooo not gonna happen.

Well, its been years since I last stepped on the farms. I kind of miss the people there. I gotta tell Jennie about this.

JENNIE's

Ding Dong.

Omo. Jisoo is here.

"Wait for a sec!"

I opened the door and I saw her smiling at me. Ugh. Omo, what if she'll ask why I hugged her? Aish.

"Jendeukkie, I mean Jennie, We are going to our farm and we are going to stay there for a month."