the Brat

Jennie's

She is doing heat compress on my ankle.
"Does it hurt here?" She asked while touching my foot and ankle.
"Ye..yes." What a bad luck! Why is this happening to me.
"That should be fine by tomorrow." She bandaged my ankle. I just nodded.
"Oh anyway, this is the remote control for the house. Everything is stated there. Only the red button is not. It is to turn off the power switch. Whenever you go out for a long time you can use the red button. Okay? Hey are you even listening to me?" Jisoo poked me.
"Ye..Yes I am." I am just spaces out not sure if I lm 100% listening to her. I am thinking of my next move.
"Can you grab my pjs since i cant get up? I am still all naked behind this robe."
"Can you also say PLEASE whenever you are asking me something?" She asked as she rolls her eyes.
"Please??" I said with matching pout. I cant believe im doing my aegyo with her. Ugh jinja

JISOO's
Who says no with her pout?! She looks so cute with that pout!! Why is her cheeks so cute ive been wanting to pinch it.
"You look so cute with that pout Jennie." I said while handing her pj's.
"Im sorry?" She looks confused with her bubbly cheeks. She was going to change infront me and I snapped..
"Uhm Jennie I have to go now okay? I need to be early tomorrow."
"Hey wait. Give me your number. I was having a hard time earlier at the airport since no one gave me the employee's number. Turns out your the employee and what you did was pretty amazing. I'll recommend you to Dad. Here's my phone." She handed me her phone. Jinja! Employee?! Hah. Im one of the owners if she just know about it. Anyway its fun though. I entered my name and my number.
"Here"

JENNIE's
"Jisoo. Im gonna take your picture."
"Why?"
"Contact picture okay? I dont like to read names when someone is calling me. I prefer looking at the contact picture."
I grabbed her in front of me.
"Now smile!" She just stared at me with no expression.
"Are you done with me? I am sleepy. Im going now. Bye." Woah? What kind of employee does this? But she looks pretty tired. Before I could say anything to her, she went out already.
Well. I got her number, her picture and she carried me earlier. I cant believe I am giggling. Wait what? Why am I giggling?! Aigoo Jennie Kim, pabo.
I have dated girls before. But nothing was serious. I mean I just follow trend. As long as there is no feelings attached this will be fun. I am going to seduce her. Im here for 2 months and Jennie Kim needs to be entertained. There are no clubs or bars here so where can I find a guy to play with? Jisoo is not bad. I mean, she has soft skin, her eyes are amazing, her smile brightens anyone, she smells so good, she glows and wtf is wrong with me why am I doing this. Ugh. I better sleep now.

JISOO's
After 2 hour jog, I took a shower. Just when im done my phone rang. Unknown number.

"Who's this please?" I asked.
"This is Miss Kim." A girl answered.
"Are you asking am I Miss Kim or you are Miss Kim?" Im confused.
"Yah! How can you forget me? JENNIE KIM SPEAKING" Oh. The brat called me. I forgot she doesnt know im a kim.
"Hey." I answered.
"What hey? Arent you going to fetch me here and we go to breakfast?" What a brat really!
"Just wait for 20 mins I'll be there."
"Countdown starts now. Im hungry already!"
"Arrasseo chill!"
After changing I drive through House D and she was waiting outside already. She was wearing a leather pants, black high heels and and a fur coat.
"Yah. Did you forget we are in a tropical country?!" I asked her. Jinja. We dont have winter here!
"Oh. Yeah. I forgot. This is my usual look you know. Am I going to change? I can just remove my fur coat im wearing a tank top inside."
"Okay. Get in." She went inside the car and looked at me and smiled. I just stared at her. Whats with this brat.
"You look good anyway." I told her. Maybe she was waiting for that.

JENNIE's
"You look good anyway." Guys did you hear what she just said?! I LOOK GOOD. Yes JISOO I DO AND YOU GOT ONE POINT OF BEING GAY. Congratulations!
"Thanks!" I told her and gave her a wink. She was driving and I cant help but notice her look today. She's wearing a white loose polo and shorts. Her hair was down and she is wearing a red lipstick. Which really looks good on her.
"You look good too Jisoo." She just looked at me and smirked. My heart skipped a beat. Why is she doing this to me? Jinjayaaa
"Anyway Jennie Kim, we are going to one of KIGC's resorts here to show you a glimpse of our resorts, i mean KIGC resorts. But first lets grab some breakfast."
We stopped at Joyie's cafe. She parked the car and we entered the cafe.
"Now order what you want." She said.
I ordered toast bread with omelette and an iced americano.

"JISOO UNNIE!!" A tall girl ran towards her and hugged her.
"Yah. I told you to call me before you come here!" She said while hugging Jisoo. Another girlfriend? She is such a player!
"Sorry okay?"
Jisoo pinched the girls face and the girl was doing aegyo smile at her like wtf are they doing this is so gay.
I was staring at them and Jisoo noticed me.
"Jennie are you done ordering?" She asked and I just nodded.
"Okay just sit anywhere and I'll just follow you. You can eat first." I just rolled my eyes. Yeah Jisoo, do whatever you want with your another fling there. Ugh I cant take this.

JISOO's
"So that the business partner?" Joy asked.
"Yeah. Soon to be. She's a brat."
"Is she giving you a hard time?"
"No I guess."
"l see. Same order?"
"Yes Joyieessii"
"Okay! But first can I kiss you just one?"
"Yah why do you love to do that?!"
"Your cheeks looks so kissable today, I want to see my lipstick stain on your white skin."
"Yah Park Soo-young!"
Then Joy just kissed me. Jinja. She just loves to do this.
"It looks good right??" Joy asked everyone in the cafe and everyone giggled. Well aside from Jennie kf course she just blank stared at us.
"Yah im hungry already. Give me tissue ill wipe off your lipstick mark on my cheeks."
"Dont you dare Jisoo! Not in my cafe! Please?"
"Something is really wrong with you Joy!" She gave me my order and I sat with Jennie. She was looking outside with her blank face. And I thought Im going to take a stolen shot of her. I am a frustrated photographer and I love stolen shots. But then I forgot to mute my phone and the shutter sound just went on.
"What do yout think you're doing?!" She asked.
"Uhm. taking a contact photo for you? Like you did last night?"
"Yah. I asked permission and you didnt."
"Oops sorry."

JENNIE's
She just took a photo of me! What do you think? Is she making me one of her girls as well? JENNIE KIM IS NOT AN EASY GIRL EVERYONE!
And look at her, so happy with that lipstick stain kiss mark on her cheek. She is not erasing them! So gay. 10000points for you JISOO! I dont know but I am annoyed right now.
We were done eating and she told me to get to that car first. Now what? She'll be having some loveydovey with that Joy-girl in the cafe? Jinja. I hate them. After a few minutes she went inside the car and I was just looking at my phone.
"Sorry to keep you waiting Jennie. Anyway do you have facial wipes? I need to take this off."
"Here." I handed her the wipes.
"Thanks!" She was driving already and I saw that the stain wasnt completely erased.
"Jisoo, you still have that stain on your cheek." I told her.
"Oh. Can you erase them for me please?" She asked. Oh another opportunity to make a move. I move closer to her face like 10 inches away.I wiped off the marks but it wasnt easy. What kind of lipstick did that girl used?! A house paint?! The car stopped since it was a red light and Im still trying to erase it. Jisoo faced me and she just stared at me for like 10 seconds. *gulps*
"Why are you pretty Jennie?" OMG. Did you hear that?! My eyes just opened wide and I dont know but my heart flutters.
"Its done." I quickly moved away because I can feel my cheeks are burning. She shouldnt see this. I AM NOT AN EASY GIRL REMEMBER.
That was a successful move Jennie Kim! That deserves a lot of points.
"Are you feeling hot? Should I increase the ac?"
"What no!"
"But your cheeks are burning red." Jinja she noticed my cheeks! WHY DOES MY CHEEKS BETRAYS ME LIKE THIS?!

JISOO's
I cant help but notice her cheeks. It was burning red. Is she blushing? But there are no boys around us. Well I guess she is not used to the weather here. My bad.
"Jennie, I need to buy you some clothes. I dont think you are wearing the right attire for the resort."
"Yeah.."
"Are you okay?"
"Yes."
"Your cheeks are still red."
"Natural blush on." lol. Natural blush on.