IDK

LISA's pov

I don't know but I want to get back with Jisoo. After seeing her, I remembered all the happy memories back then. I was so happy with her. I was such a jerk before, leaving her for another person who really doesn't deserve it. Jinny was there for me when Jisoo was busy studying abroad. But I guess, we we're just playing or, I grew fond of her because Jisoo wasn't there. Jisoo gave me real happiness. Jinny was, I don't know, but I guess we're just meant to be friends. Ugh. I'm confused if I still love her or I just missed the thought of her.

It was a fine day. I was walking to the ring house.

"Unnie!! Where are you going?" Yeri yelled at me.

"Ring house!"

"Not that way! This way! Let's go together!"

"Okay!" I ran towards Yeri.

"They built a new ring house by the way. Jisoo was planning to destroy the old one." Yeri said.

"What?! Destroy?!"

"I'm kidding. Yah, don't you dare try to get Jisoo Unnie again. I don't want you to hurt her again. Do you understand?"

"What if I want her back?"

"You really don't want her to be happy huh?"

"I want her to be happy, with me."

"You selfish brat."

"YAH!"

"Well, let's see if you can."

Geez. This kid annoys me a lot. Okay, challenge accepted!

JENNIE's pov

"What if you realized you want her back? Will you still take the risk even if you had a dark past?" I raised my voice. Jisoo was talking about her heart pounding when they we're talking with Lisa.

"Why do you worry too much Jendeuk. I still don't know okay?"

"Ugh. Just don't make stupid decisions Jisoo. I don't want you to be hurt again."

"Thanks Jennie."

The door opened. Yeri went in.

"Yeri close the door." Jisoo said.

"Wait! Hi.." Lisa came inside. Shit. What is she doing here.

"Lisa.."

"Uhm, I brought you breakfast. I mean, I brought us breakfast. You want me to cook as well?" Lisa said. She is having a good shot at Jisoo.

"You don't know how to cook."

"Yah, I learned cooking since I left the farm. I live on my own so, I do know how to cook already. People change Jisoo..." Lisa said. and.. Jisoo smiled. This scene... why does it hurt?

Lisa went to the kitchen and prepared the food. Jisoo was helping her. I was just in the bedroom.

"Unnie? You okay?" Yeri went inside.

"Yeah.. I guess I'm just hungry." I replied.

"I brought you strawberry milk.. I hope it will cheer you up." Yeri handed me the milk.

"Thanks Yeri."

"Lisa Unnie said, she want's Jisoo back."

"Oh.."

"Yeah Unnie.."

"Well, if Jisoo wants her back too then... I'll just let go."

"Unnie :("