Past

After eating their breakfast Jisoo and Jennie went to the road again.
"How many hours left?" Jennie asked.
"Hmm. 6 hours." Jisoo replied.
"Okay!"
"Of course its okay for you since you are not driving."
"I have a drivers license! You want me to drive?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yep! Though i have to remind you, I had 3 car accidents back in my place thats why Dad hired me a driver."
"Ugh. Nevermind."

Jennie slept for 3 hours. When she woke up she can see Jisoo was a little bit sleepy while listening to music. She decided to keep Jisoo awake. Jennie grabbed her phone and started to record some video.

"Hi everyone! Jennie Kim here! We have here Kim Jisoo, one of the daughter of Kim Il Group of Companies! I am here inside her car everyone! I will be doing some interview for her! Hello Kim Jisoo! Its nice to meet you!"
"What are u doing?"
"I am helping you to be awake! I am doing some vlog right now."
"Dont upload it."
"No I wont. Just answer my questions!"
"Okay okay"
"Alright! So, Kim Jisoo, what is you favorite color?"
"Seriously?"
"Yah! Just answer every question I ask."
"Purple."
"Cat or Dog?"
"Dog."
"Movies or Books?"
"Both."
"Sneakers or High Heels?"
"Sneakers."
"I knew it."
"What? Knew what?"
"Nothing! Okay proceed. Sunny or Rainy?"
"Sunny."
"Kiss or hug?"
"Both."
"Hmmm. Beach or Mountains?"
"Depends."
"Mom or Dad?"
"Seriously Jennie Kim? I wont answer that."
"Teehee okay. Uhm, Jennie or Me?
"Jennie is you. Are you kidding me Jendeuk."
"I cant think of any already. Uhm, do you like Jennie Kim?"
"What's up with that Jendeuk?"
"Do you like me?" Jennie asked. There was a long silence in the car.
"Okay fine you don't have to answer it I was just kidding."
"Well.. of course I like her i mean you."
"Is that like a confession Kim Jisoo?" Jennie blushed.
"LOL. It would be awkward if I say no. hahaha"
"Yah! be serious!"
"Why do u ask that kind of question Jendeuk!? Jinja."
"Nevermind."

Jennie was silent the whole time after that. Finally they arrived at the farm.
"Jendeuk?"
"What"
"Haha. Are you mad? Of course I like you okay? I wouldnt agree with what my Dad asked me to do if I dont like you. Okay?" Jisoo pinched Jennie's cheeks.
"Aigoo why are you cute Jendeuk. Come on lets go. We arrived already." Jisoo got off the car while Jennie was stunned on what Jisoo had told her.

JENNIE's POV
She just pinched my cheeks! Aigoo. My heart goes dugundugun! I think I am falling for her. Aish. Nope i think its because we are always together.
Jisoo opened the door.
"Come on Jendeuk." Aigoo. Now i cant look her on the eye.
"Chu Farm?" I asked.
"Yes. JiChu. Thats me."
"So all of your businesses are named after you?"
"Yep!!"

"Omo!! Jisoo is that you?" A guy approached us.
"Yes. Hi Suho."
"Woah. Its been 3 years since you went here. Do you want me to call.."
"No."
"call Mommy Soo?"
"Oh yes please."
"Come on lets get inside the house."
"Uhh, that's okay. We can wait outside."
"Is that your new girl.."
"No. This is Jennie Kim, her family will be investing in his farm."
"Ohh okay I see."
"Jisoo?! Is that you?!" A woman went near us.
"Mommy Soo. How are you? Have you been well?"
"Yes. I should be the one asking you that. How are you? We haven't heard from you for a long time."
"I think I'm already okay."
"But have you seen her since then?"
"Not yet. But yeah. I think I'm okay now."
"Good to hear. Its nice to see you back. You are more beautiful than ever Jisoo."
"Thanks Mommy Soo. How's the people here? Sorry I have no communication with you for a long time."
"Everyone is fine. We have new workers."
"Thank you for managing the farm so well Mommy Soo. I have read the reports every month. It has positive feedback internationally."
"It's my honor to serve your family. And I forgot to ask, why are you here? Is that your new.."
"Oh sorry, this is Jennie Kim. Her Dad and Daddy are friends. Her Dad has gain interest with our farms and wanted to invest. He wants his daughter to experience the life in the farms. So thats why we are here."
"Wow. That's nice! How long will you be here?"
"A month I guess."
"That's good then. Hi Jennie I am Soo Ah. Just call me Mommy Soo. Okay?"
"Nice to meet you Mommy Soo." I answered.
"So Mommy Soo, is the ring house near the river still okay?"
"Yes its still well maintained Jisoo. You want to stay there?"
"Good. Yes if no one is occupying it then sure."
"Actually there is an ongoing construction of a new ring house near the valley. It will be done in 3 days time."
"Thats nice! So, we'll just go straight to ring house then?"
"Sure. Uhm, here is the key. I always bring it with me."
"Thanks!"

Me and Jisoo hiked to the river.
"Is it still too far?"
"Uhm. Can you hear the sound of a flowing water? If you can, we are near already."
"Ughh."
"Yah. Stop complaining Jennie. You dont know how heavy this is also for me."
"What?! Hiking?!"
"Everything." What does she mean by that? Jinja.

Then we reached a small ring house. It has different kind of flowers around the place. It is really nice and peaceful. You can hear the sound of the rushing water from the river.

"How do you find it Jendeuk?"
"Hmm. Nice."
"Just nice?! Can you appreciate nature more?"
"Im tired. Lets get in!!"
Jisoo opened the door and a small living room greeted us. It has a cute little kitchen.
"It has only one bedroom, so I guess we'll share." Jisoo said.
"You really like that thought of us sharing a room ehh?"
"No im not. I dont have a choice!"
"Yeah whatever Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo introduced me to the people in the farm and they also had a feast for us. Most people are shocked Jisoo is here. It seems they are worried about something I dont know. After a long night. We went back to the ring house. Jisoo fell asleep so fast. I was still awake and I was looking for an eye patch in our bedroom. Yes, "our bedroom". Well, the bed was double deck where the bed under is queen size and the one at he top was a double sized bed. Jisoo is at the top of course. I was opening the cabinets and I saw this odd looking box. I opened the box and I saw pictures. Who is this girl Jisoo with? They look so sweet.. "LiSoo ❤️" is written at the back... Who could it be?? Is this Jisoo's ex? How do I ask her? Why do I feel my heart pounding, pounding so hard. My heart hurts. Why?

 Why?

••••one boring update everyone, sorry••••