Plans

"She just needs challenge." Wendy said.
"I totally agree. She needs to be challenged so that she'll confess. We all know Jennie's feelings already." Said Rose.
"I really don't know what to do. I mean, Wendy, do I need to continue and flirt with Jennie?" Irene asked.
"Haha! Why are you asking me?!"
"Nothing. Anyway, how about we all set-up a blind date for the two of them? For Jisoo and Jennie? Then, we'll have them confess to each other?"
"Yes!! Give them a romantic feeling that will make them say it!"
"I will tell Lisa about that!" Rose hyped.
"Hmm. Somethings going on with you and Lisa right? Rose, tell me the truth, do you like Lisa?"
"No! I always oppose to what she says and.. yeah no, no feelings. She's just fun to be with. And I am making sure she is not into Jisoo anymore you know.. For Jennie's sake."
"Ohh. Explaining herself. Jennie's sake? or your sake? Haha"
"Shut up Seungwan! Lets get back to the topic okay?"
"Arrasseoyoooo haha!"
"Blahblahblah okay so.. How about tonight? we still got time right?"
"Yes! Call Lisa and Yeri so that we can prepare!"
"I can as Seulgi as well. We can use the private part of the beach!
"Okay Yeoreubun! Time to make JenSoo!"
"Whats Jensoo, Rosé?" Irene asked.
"Jennie and Jisoo!"

So all the girls prepared the beach with lots of flowers and torches. They also prepared a table with a candle and roses. Lisa and Yeri helped them as well by distracting Jisoo and Jennie.

 Lisa and Yeri helped them as well by distracting Jisoo and Jennie

They have also prepared the food to be served.

"So how will this work?" Wendy asked.
"Okay so we are going to have a campfire and marshmallow night. Then, we'll have a scripted game and we will make the loser or winner have a date! Hows that?"
"That would be awesome Chaeyoung!!" Lisa excitedly answered.
"Yah, me and Jennie only call Rosé, Chaeyoung. Chaeng, did you allow Lisa to call you that?" Wendy said
"I dont know but she just calls me Chaeyoung. I dont mind really."
"Jinja. Somethings up with you two. Tssss"

Night came and all the girls were having a BBQ party at the beach.
Jennie and Wendy were preparing the salad.
"Can I help you guys? Lisa shoved me away from grilling." Jisoo approached Jennie and Wendy.
"We're okay actually." Jennie said.
"No we are not! I need to get the..uhm, drinks! Yes! I need to get more ice. Jisoo, you can help Jennie here okay? Need to go! Enjoy you two." Wendy said while walking away from the two.
"What's up with her. Tss." Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Are you avoiding me?" Jisoo asked Jennie.
"Me? No."
"Really? I haven't seen you the whole day."
"Yerim and I were playing legos. She brought me legos and yeah, we were busy."
"Oh.. okay, so do I mix this with this?" Jisoo asked Jennie while holding the dressing.
"Yeah, sure."
They all ate and after they went to the camp fire.
"Let's play a game!" Seulgi said.
"Everything is a dare and we have a bowl here with all the dare ideas that we prepared earlier." Lisa said.
"So!! Let's roll the bottle and let's see who is the first victim and their partner."
"What partner?" Jisoo asked.
"So this is where we choose the dare and the other box is the name of the person you need to do the dare with, this is the DARE and WITH Boxes."
"Who's idea is this?" Jennie asked.
"We dont know. Alright, let's get the party started!!" Lisa turned the bottle and it pointed to Irene.
"UGH Why me!" Irene yelled then she picked a dare and with.
"Sexy dance with... Seulgi!! Ugh, I wish it was Wendy."
"WHAAAT!"
"Just kidding! Come on Seulgissi!"
"I am shy!"
"Jinja!" Irene went closer to Seulgi and she grind infront of her.
"WOOOOH!! SO HOT!! okay next!!" Bottle was turned and it pointed to Yeri.
"Omo! Uhm... Slap... Joy! Haha I like this!" Yeri came closer to Joy and slapped her.
"AISH JINJA YERIM!!" Joy yelled and everybody laughed.
"OKAY NEXT!"
"ROSE!!!"
"Omo.. Uhm, whatever I choose, I am so sorry okay?" Rose said before she picked a dare.
"OMO! whyyy. I cant do this!"
"Come on Chaeng dont be a kill-joy!" Jennie said.
"Uhm.. Kiss, whyyy, okay let me choose the with. I hope its you Jennie. Okay..." Rose was slowly opening the paper.
"Li..Lisa." Rose widened her eyes.
"HAHAH! I WON!"
"I can't.."
"DON'T WORRY CHAEYONGAAH!" Lisa went closer to Rose then Lisa held Rose's face then kissed her lips. Rose forcibly closed her eyes..

Everybody was shocked.
"Done! Hey, Chaeyoungie. Yah." Lisa was shaking Rose. Rosé was so red and she was staring Lisa.
"Chaeng are you okay?" Jennie came closer to Rosé.
"Ye..Yes. Let.. lets play again.." Rose whispered.
"Lisa! You shocked her! Jinja." Wendy slapped Lisa's arm.
"I was just helping her with the dare you know. Okay, enough of that we still need to play. And Oh, the grand dare. The date. No one picked it yet so.. Let's continue." Lisa turned the bottle.
"What date Lisa?" Jisoo asked.
"Oh! You were noisy Chu, bottle is pointed at you! Now, pick one!"
"Aish! Explain to me what dare that is?"
"As if you would pick it. There is still a lot of dares there. Dont worry. Come on! Pick now!" Lisa placed the box infront of Jisoo. Jisoo was shaking the box then she picked one.
"Read! Read! Read!" The girls were excited.
"Dare: Date with.. Omo, I chose the date dare!" Jisoo was surprised.
"Yah, because you were to worried about it, thats what you get." Yeri said.
"Okay! Who's excited for the WITH?" Irene shaking the WITH box.
"ME ME ME!" The girls were yelling.
Jisoo slowly open the paper that she picked. Everybody was anticipating of who she picked.

"J..Jennie."

sorry for the late update 🎥

photo src: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTR9s38To15HFFZrgvcjrVR_Hyz9YeCLK_IqV9sAsrt38oNFBki