Hanging 🤫😛

"Kim Jisoo." It was Jisoo's dad. Jisoo was at her office looking at her computer.
"Dad? Oh. You didn't let me know you are coming. What's up? Anything wrong?"
"I think I should be the one asking you that question."
"Huh? I don't get you."
"Jisoo. My staff have been reporting to me that you are looking for someone in the party."
"Am I? Really?"
"Jisoo. Tell me so that I can help you. Not that you are sneaking around looking for her. And you are not doing well lately with the client meetings."
"Sorry Dad.. How did you know it's a 'her' dad?"
"I have eyes everywhere Kim Jisoo. They told me that you have been looking for the White Princess? That girl in those photos." Jisoo's Dad pointed the printed photos of White Princess in Jisoo's table.
"Uhm.. Yes."
"Here's a guest list. I think you forgot to go through this list." Jisoo's dad handed her a guest book.
"Omo Dad! I never thought of it! Thanks!!"
"Thats why I told you that you should've told me so that I can help you." Jisoo wasn't answering her Dad already as she was busy looking through the list. Jisoo's Dad was just sitting sipping his coffee while waiting for Jisoo to get the name..
"White Swan?"
"What?"
"I can't find Jennie Kim but i found White Swan."
"Ohhh so you are looking for Jennie huh?"
"Yeah. I thought it was her. There's a feeling it was her."
"Okay. Jisoo honey, I don't want you to look around who she was or where she is.. If it's meant to be, then it will be. If she's Jennie or she's not Jennie.. Someday you will find the perfect match for you unknowingly. Okay? You should not be losing yourself just because you are forcing something. At least you tried your best."
"But Dad.."
"There is always a perfect timing. But I think it's still not the best time for your honey. Develop yourself first. I trusted you this company and don't tell me you are going to just waste your time looking for nothing. If she loves you then she'll come for you. Or let the destiny works.. Okay?"
"Dad.." Jisoo teared up and hugged her Dad.
"Do you believe in Destiny dad?"
"Yes dear. Me and your Mom also has stories to tell.. Everyone has a fairytale story okay? And I think, yours is yet to come. Just believe in it. Lastly, stop chasing people who doesn't want to be chased."

11 MONTHS LATER...
JISOO's POV
"Top company of Korea and one of the ten in the world. We are so proud of you Kim Jisoo!"
"I wouldn't make it if Dara Unnie didn't have a maternity leave."
"Well, the baby is such a blessing right? How about you'd be the president Jisoo? I need to have time for my baby. I guess I'll just have Jiyong replace my position, but maybe as he Vice President?" Dara turned her gaze to Jiyong.
"Yeobo, are you sure?? What about your Dad.. Jisoo?? Eomma?"
"Kwon Jiyong, you deserve the role. Jisoo will be permanently the President and you'd be the Vice President.. I approve to that." Dad said.
"Omo. Thank you so much for trusting me."
"And for you Kim Jisoo, we will hold a gathering to formally anounce that you are the new executive of our company."
"Thank you Dad."
"That would be next month. January. And for this month, we will give you a vacation leave for you to enjoy Christmas."
"But I'd prefer working Dad?"
"Woah. That is coming from Kim Jisoo who loves to have vacation leaves for months!"
"People change Dad."
"It's okay honey. Let me handle this. And I have to arrange something in the company before you take over."
"Okay then. I can have a break for a week or two. One month is too longs."
"Whatever suits you best honey. Just take a rest somewhere and refresh your mind. You need that."
"Thanks everyone."

I am not sure where to go. Not in Fiore of course, there is still that pain that i feel whenever I remember it. It's almost 2 years since we saw each other.

As I lay down my bed. I looked at the big portrait that I have infront of my bed.. It was one of the best photo taken by one of the photographers of the mysterious White Swan. I still cant take her off my mind. Half of me thinks she is Jennie. But I am afraid, what if she is not?

Where to go Kim Jisoo? Ugh. I am so confused. I tried searching on the web on what is the top resort these days.

Anon: If you want peace of mind go to Kuma Kai Resort in Hawaii.
Anon: I want to thank Kuma Kai Resort for helping me move on with my ex. There are still pretty things in life. Thanks!!
Anon: What I love about this resort is the Blue Lake especially when White Swan appears at night.
Anon: I want to go back to Kuma Kai and know the person behind White Swan.

White swan? Could White Swan that I met before same with this White Swan they are talking about in this resort?

coming soon 😴😂😂😭😂😩😴🤪😍😍😭😂

more comments, more chances of fast updates 🤫🤫🤫😬😬😬