Drop

Jennie was speechless. After what she heard from Jisoo.
"I think I need more drink." Jennie grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the ice bucket.
She poured on her and Jisoo's glass. Jisoo was just staring at her looking so amused. There was a long silence. Jennie kept on drinking until..
"How long Jisoo?! How long?"
"I don't know. When you are not around, I feel so lonely. And when you left me at the farm, I feel so empty. You're stuck in my mind."
"Drink.. just drink.." Jennie was covering her faced with the glass that she was drinking. Jennie was blushing. Jisoo kept on drinking too. A long silence and staring again.
"Hik..and..hik.. Jendeuk, whenever you cling to me..hik..since the very first time..hik.. the butterflies in my stomach.. they've gone crazy.. " Jisoo moved her chair so close to Jennie.
"jendeuk..hik...will you be.. hik.." Jennie was waiting for Jisoo to continue..
"What? Say it!" Jisoo's head leaned on Jennie's shoulder while she side hugs her.
"hik!.. my.."
"Jinjaa! say it!"
"my..pillow?"
Jennie was expecting something. A pillow?! How ridiculous! Jennie thought.
Jennie was trying to move but Jisoo was sleeping already on her shoulder.
"Look who's clingy now? Aigoo."

Jennie called the girls to help her carry Jisoo. They all carry Jisoo to her room then she fell asleep.
"So what happened?" Everyone was waiting for Jennie to answer. Jennie just stared at them then was about to collapse. Rosè catched Jennie.
"Omo! Is she okay?!" Lisa asked.
"She is like this when she is drunk. Don't worry. She is just asleep. We'll ask them tomorrow." Rosè said.

JENNIE's POV
I woke up and my head feels so heavy. As I open my eyes, Wendy Unnie and Rosè was on my bed staring at me.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"So what happened last night?" Wendy asked.
"Did you two kissed?"
"Did you confess your feelings to Jisoo?"
"Are you in a relationship now?"
"Hold on girls. You are all wrong. Can I have a glass of water?" I asked.
"Answer us first before we give you the water."
"Then I'll get it myself." I said.
"Aish. Jinja. Here. Now tell us please."
"She said she likes me."
I drank my water.
"WHAT!?! OMOWHAJANDBKQKABDHWJ!!!!!" Chaeng and Wendy were screaming.
"Wtf?!"
"Soooo?!?! Did you tell her you liked her too?"
"No."
"WTF WHY?!"
"Can you girls like chill for a bit. My head feels so heavy."
"Why? Coz you were well fed with love last night?!"
"Jinja.."
"So what are your plans?!"
"I don't know yet."
"Jen, you should tell her already."
"Yes. Don't let this opportunity slip away."
"But I told her i liked someone. She said like she's not dumb. I think she know that I like her too."
"Then formalize it. Tell her directly."
"How about tonight?"
"Sounds a plan."
"Okay then! So!! Stay here in the room for the rest of the day. We will tell them that you are not feeling well. Or you are sleeping coz you drank your medicine. Then, I will tell Lisa and Yeri about this then we will setup the place where you will confess. Hows that?" Rosè excitedly suggested.
"Yeah. Do what you want."
"Then you should compose here what you want to tell her." Wendy added.
"Sure. I want to sleep again."
"Okay!! Wendy Unnie, another mission! Jen, let us know if you need anything okay? Let's go Unnie!" Rosè and Wendy head out and locked the room.

I slept again.

After a few hours. I woke up because I feel hungry. I called Rosè.
"Chaeng? I am hungry. Bring me food please?"
"Jen! Sorry. We are the grocery buying some stuff for tonight. Just sneak out some food at the restaurant okay? Make sure Jisoo wont see you. Don't call hotel service they might know you are awake. Jisoo would know."
"Aish. Okay.."

I went out the room wearing my hoodie. Looking to the left and right making sure Jisoo wasnt there.

"Yes Miss Jennie, what do you want to eat?" Chef asked.
"Just give me anything that is already prepared. I will eat it my room and dont tell anyone that i went here okay?"
"Sure! We have pasta carbonara and bread. We will pack it for you."

Chef handed me the food and I quickly walked to my room. I was walking past the tree with a swing and I heard Jisoo's voice. I hide behind the wall and I was trying to listen on their conversation.

"Make up your mind Jisoo" I can hear Seulgi's voice. Omo? are they in a relationship?
"I don't know yet Seulgi." Jisoo said.
"Then why did you confess?"
"I like her. I like Jennie. Yes.. but, I am so scared."
"Scared of what?!"
"Getting hurt? What if I'll hurt her. Or she'll hurt me."
"I can't believe those words are coming out from Kim Jisoo? Where's the positive Kim Jisoo that I know?"
"I don't know."
"Did Jennie said she likes you too?"
"No she didn't. She said she likes someone. I thought it was me. But I am not sure."
"What? You're just playing dumb Kim Jisoo."
"Seulgi. I am sorry."
"Don't be sorry to me. You should be sorry to yourself. And most importantly, to Jennie. Make up your mind first."
"I won't pursue this. I have to fix myself first."

And there. My heart's just pounding so hard. So hard that it fucking hurts already. Why is she doing this to me? My tears just wont stop falling. I ran to my room and cried.

Why can't Jisoo take the risk with me? She shouldn't have told me that she likes me. Those sweet words she said last night were knife that stabs me. Did she just made those up? I can't believe her.

My phone was ringing. I was not suppose to answer it but my Dad was calling me.

"Dad?"
"Jennie! You've answered at last! Something happened to your grandmother. She is so sick and she needs you. I know you are busy but please, for grandma."
"Wha..what happened to her?"
"Her alzheimer is getting worst.. she only remembers you and keeps on asking where you are.. She is at the hospital at the moment. We need to go yo Hawaii asap. I will be sending a car at the resort to fetch you and I will wait here at the airport. We need to there by tomorrow morning."
"So you are in Fiore?"
"Yes Jennie. Wait, you sound different, are you crying?"
"No.. no dad, and i have a request, please dont tell Jisoo and her family that i will be leaving today. please? she should not know."
"Something happened?"
"I'll explain it to you later dad. Tell the chauffer i will wait outside the resort. I have to sneak out."
"Okay. Call me. Bye."
"Bye dad. See you."

Good timing. I need to leave this place. I don't want to see Jisoo's face again.

I packed my backpack and brought all the important stuff then I sneaked outside the resort. Good thing no one saw me.

A black sedan arrived.
"Miss Jennie?"
"Yes its me. Lets go quick." After an hour or two. I arrived at the airport where my Dad was waiting for me.
"Dad!!"
"Jennie my baby! I have missed you so much!"
"Me too Dad."
"Your eyes are swollen."
"Yes."
"Let's show them your passport then we'll take off." Dad didn't ask more. I showed my passport to the immigration then after went to Dad's plane.

"I bet you are hungry. A hungry heart means a hungry stomach." Dad said.
"What hungry heart?"
"Jennie. I know how you cry if you and your friends are fighting. I know how you cry if you feel physical pain. I know how you cry when me and your mom have some disagreement with you. I can determine it. I can also feel you are badly hurt right now, emotionally. So, can you tell me what happened?" I was just staring at my Dad. Then my tears were pouring down.
"Dad..I am sorry. I love her.. But she is not sure of me. How can I risk myself to someone who is not sure of themselves yet? How can I say I love her if in the end, she doesn't want to be with me. She is a coward Dad."
"Kim Jisoo?" Dad asked. I just nodded.
"I see. Her Dad and I are very close.. But I won't risk my daughter getting hurt like this. How about you both give some time apart, maybe she'll sort out how she really feels for you or her plans towards you."
"So you support us Dad?"
"Why not? As long as my Jennie is happy, I am happy. But you look so sad right now. Good thing Daddy is here. Are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to them? Chaeyoung is there right? And Seungwan?"
"Yes Dad. I'll just send them a message that I left."
"And soon, if you are ready to contact Jisoo, let her know."
"Let her know what? She doesnt even care about me. About us."
"Okay. I understand you Jennie. But please don't think too much. You'll get hurt. Just finish what you're eating okay? Daddy's gonna take some nap."
"Yes dad. Sleep tight."

I remembered I just broke off the sim card I used in Fiore earlier so that no one will contact me. I opened Dad's laptop and logged in with one of my messaging app.

To: Rosè
Hey. I left earlier. Don't worry. I am in a safe place. I don't know when we will meet again but I will contact you soon Chaeng. Take care. Tell this to Wendy unnie too. Love ya. xjen