Questions

JENNIE's POV
So I kept a picture of Jisoo and that girl. I'll try to ask her later. I woke up early and cooked some breakfast. I tried to spice it up to impress Jisoo. Hihi.

"Wow what's that smell? Yaaaawn" Jisoo said.
"Good Morning Kim Jisoo! Breakfast is ready!"
"Are you trying to be my wife now? Did something happened last night that I did not know?"
"Yah! Wife your ass! I am just showing off my cooking skills. And nothing happened last night!"
"Good then! Can I eat now?"
"Sure you can but.."
"But what Jendeuk?"
"Uhm.. Who is Lisa?" I asked. Jisoo's face suddenly changed.
"Where did you get that name.."
"Uhmm. Someone mentioned it to me last night if I know her, so yeah, thats why I am asking you." I answered. I think I should not show her the picture. She seemed unhappy about it.
"She's Mommy Soo's adopted daughter."
"Oh okay. I get it. Sorry for asking. Let's eat!!"
Jisoo was silent all the time we were eating.
"Yah. Why are you silent? Don't you like my food?"
"Oh sorry. It is excellent okay? Superb!"
"Yeah right."
"By the way, you said you wanted to learn how to ride horses right? I'll let Suho and Chanyeol teach you."
"Yes!"
"I wont be with you. I need to go to the local office to update the papers for the land. You should be good to them okay?"
"Hmm. Okay then. I am gonna seduce them."
"YAH JENNIE KIM!"
"I am just kidding! Haha! Im a loyal bitch."
"Loyal to who? Me right?" Jisoo teasingly looked at me.
"AS IF KIM JISOO. AS IF."
"Yeah yeah whatever. So they are going to fetch you here okay?"
"K."

Jisoo went out already bringing papers with her. She said she's updating some information on the lands.

"Miss Jennie? Are you here? This is Suho!" Someone knocked the door.
"Oh Hi!"
"Let's go? This is my buddy Chanyeol. Let's go to the barn and you can choose your horse. Okay?"
"Yes!"

I chose my horse. Suho and Chanyeol guided me on how to ride it properly. Surprisingly, I am good with horses!

"Wow Miss Jennie. You are good!" Chanyeol said
"Jisoo is also good with them. But she stopped riding since.."
"Chan. You dont have to say it."
"Sorry.. Anyway, let's eat lunch shall we?"

I followed them at a covered table near the hill. They prepared grilled meat and fish.
We were talking about horses but suddenly I thought I should ask them about LiSoo.
"Guys, can I ask you something?"
"Sure you can!"
"You would answer anything I would ask right?"
"Yes!!"
"Then, who is this girl?" I showed them the LiSoo picture. They were both so shocked.
"Uhm, Suho. You answer her."
"Okay.. but promise me, never tell Jisoo that I told you okay? I guess she is not ready yet. Okay... so.. that girl is Jisoo's One True Love. Well, thats what they say. Her name is Lalisa Manoban. She was adopted by Mommy Soo. They met in the resort that Jisoo owns. Lisa was doing a part time job. At that time, Mommy Soo was one of the gardener at the resort as well. It was a summer that they met. Jisoo was on vacation from College. They became friends then fell in love with each other. But Jisoo needs to go back to the University, so she decided to bring Lisa with her. Till Jisoo graduated, Jisoo bought a land. She decided to have Mommy Soo manage it. Her father did not believe in her that she can make this land prosper. But she did. Together with Lisa who believed in her. But Jisoo needs to go back to study again for 6 months. Lisa stayed here with Mommy Soo. They were apart for 6 months. Jisoo never stopped in communicating with Lisa. One day, Jisoo has a 1 week vacation. So she decided to surprise Lisa. She went here. But she was the one who got surprised. She saw Lisa with someone, andthey were kissing outside the ring house. Jisoo was so shocked. So as Lisa. Jisoo cried and she asked Lisa,
"Am I not enough?" Lisa cried and answered her, "I miss you. I cant survive if you are not here beside me. I feel so alone."
"Thats why I contact you everday even if I am tired even if I am so stressed working and studying I never missed a single day in 4 months to contact you. And this? You replaced me because of that? Now choose, that girl or me?!"
"I am so sorry Jisoo. We had the best relationship but I guess, with you, I am not happy anymore. I am more happy with her. She is always beside me and I... I love her. I am sorry Jisoo." Lisa cried while trying to hug Jisoo. Jisoo pulled.
"4 years!! We were together for 4 years and you just ended it like this. I hope you are happy with that Lisa. And dont you ever, ever contact me again. Let's not see each other. Goodbye." Jisoo cried and walked away.

"So thats it."
"Yah wow Suho you still memorized that." Chanyeol teased him.
"Of course. That Jinny told me everything. She was so proud Lisa chose her."
"Wait, so, that was the last time they saw each other?" I interrupted.
"Yes Miss Jennie. That was the last time that Jisoo went here. Mommy Soo tried to move out because of shame her daughter Lisa made, but Jisoo stopped her. She still entrust this land to Mommy Soo. This made Mommy Soo and Lisa's life easier. What a good heart Jisoo has. She doesnt deserve Lisa at all!"
"So where is she now?"
"Lisa? She is living in a different place and visits here twice a month."
"That bitch." I said.
"Yeah right! But yeah, thats fine at least Jisoo can find someone who deserves her. Who can love and accept her."
"I am sure she will."
"Miss Jennie, is it okay if I can as you a question too?" Chanyeol asked
"Go."
"Are you single?"
"Yes I am."
"Then, do you like Jisoo?"
"I'm sorry what?"