|•LV•|

~Zodia's POV~

-Galdin Quay (Ten Months Later)-

"Why does your hair have to be so long?!" Iris whines as she combs through my sable locks. "I mean, it's pretty but a hassle!"

"Maybe I should've cut it before the wedding," I said.

"Nonsense, Zodia. We will make it perfect for today," Luna smiled as she helped Iris style my hair.

After what felt like hours, the two women were able to successfully style my hair and do my make-up. Now, it was time to put on my wedding dress. Just then, the door to my room opened and Aranea entered with a smile. "Need another helping hand, Princess?"

"Please, Aranea. Luna needs to go check on the guests with Noctis and Iris will need another helping hand," I said.

She nods and both were able to help me into my wedding dress without messing up my hair or my make-up.

"You look so beautiful, Zodia!" Iris jubilates

"It's thanks to you, Luna, and Aranea."

"Oh, please! You don't give yourself enough credit. You're beautiful without the dress, hair, and make-up. I'm totally jealous!"

"She's right. Give yourself some credit. Gotta admit—I'm jealous, too," Aranea smirks.

Our conversation was interrupted when the door opened and my brother walked in. When he saw me, he smiled from ear to ear. "Can't believe I'm giving my sister to Specs."

I smack him lightly on the shoulder with my own smile etched across my face. "He'll be your brother-in-law after today. You better be nice to him."

"I know. I'm a horrible brother, but that doesn't stop you from loving me."

"I'll have to think about that," I snicker.

"Ow, you wound me, dear sister," he chuckled as he placed a hand over his heart. "You both still plannin' on leaving on your honeymoon tomorrow?"

"Of course! We've already made plans in Altissia. Do you need someone to hold your hand while we're gone?" I tease.

"Just glad Luna and I will have some time to ourselves."

"Y'know, Prompto and Gladio will still be there," I state.

Noctis pauses for a second. "Damn, you're right. I'll need to make up an excuse before tomorrow."

A knock on the door signaled us the ceremony was about to start. Noctis closed his eyes with a sigh as Iris handed me my bouquet of flowers.