Chapter 13

I wake up to someone moving, I slowly open my eyes and see that it's Daryl

I wake up to someone moving, I slowly open my eyes and see that it's Daryl. "Sorry Sis, early morning eh?" I nod and get up, I redo my hair into a pony tail and I grab Teddy. I walk to Hershel's cell and saw him getting ready to head out, "I don't want to see another bed frame ever again" Hershel says to the girls. I giggle and everyone notices me, "Hey Cheeky Chops, ready for an adventure?" Hershel says and I nod.

Hershel slowly gets up and we walk very slowly outside, I opened the door making the bright light blind us. We walk out and stand facing the men at the field, I smile and wave at Daryl and he does it back. "Walkers!" I hear Carl say, I turn around scared and ran to Carol. Carol fought a few but dragged me with T-Dog and Teddy into the dark hallway, "T-Dog your bleeding", I say pointing at his arm, moans stopped me and I turned my head.

"Carol, Skylar go!" T-Dog said, I gasped "No!" I shout, Carol pulls me but she sends of running, I ran after he but got lost. Monsters were behind me so I ran into a door and shut it behind me. I sat in the corner and I heard the moans get quieter, I got up and tried to push the door open but it didn't work. I sat on the floor crying, "Daryl!" I cry out holding onto myself, then a loud siren goes off and it rings in my head. I hold my head in my hands and cover my ears, I sat there crying. 

I woke up scared, I don't know where I am... I push the door open again and again hoping someone will notice. What's the point.. I lean my head back and start to cry, "Daryl!" I cry out, "Daddy!" I yell again... I'm all alone.

~Daryl's POV (A/N Thought you would like to see what Daryl think when he's clearing out the tombs.)

I walk around the deserted tombs, I thought it would be best if I went alone. Everyone deserves a rest, I found Carol earlier and got her back but now I need to find my sister. I grab my knife and shove it into Walkers head, I stop when my foot steps on something soft. I look down and see Skylar's Teddy, tears came to my eyes as I say the blood stained teddy. I ran around and found a place to sit and stay away from Walkers, I wipe the tears and look at the Teddy. 

It's silent until I hear a voice echo in the halls, "DARYL!" the voice sounds like Skylar "Daddy!" that is Skylar! I jumped up and ran in the direction the voice came from, please can I not be going mad. I then hear crying, I ran to a door and try to open it. I slam my fist into it and I hear a screech from the other side, I shove the walker away from the door and opened the door. 

"Skylar!", Skylar looked up and jumped in my arms crying, "Daryl....", she says in tears, "Oh god I thought I'd lost you" I say, I put her on my hip and handed Teddy to her. She pushes Teddy out of my hand and hugs me once more, "T-Dog got bit Daryl", She says in tears, I pick up the Teddy and she engulfs it in a hug. "Sis, I have something to tell you", I say.

~Skylar's POV

"Lori's dead.", a few tears slipped out and I sighed, "S-she can't be", he nods, "I'm sorry sweeite", I nod. "Is she okay now" I ask, "Yes, she's safe now." he says. We grabs his things and we walked to the cell block, we walked in and I saw everyone staring at me in shock. "Skylar!" Maggie says before hugging me.

"Skylar, are you okay? Thirsty? Hungry?", I tilt my head, "Just a bit thirsty, and a little bit hungry", I say and Maggie picks me up. "Let's get some food in you then" she sits me down and Beth hands my a drink and some food, I drink my drink then takes a couple of bites out of my food. I look around and notice everyone doing there own thing, I held onto Teddy and continued eating. 

I see Glenn, Maggie and Daryl walk off and started talking as they left, I finished my meal off and I take it to the sink, wash it and dry it. I walk back in the hall and sit back down with Teddy, "No! Didn't you remember what happened last time!?" I hear Daryl shout making my shake. "She can't just stay here, especially when everyone is shouting and in a mad mood! It won't be for long." I hear Maggie say, "If you lose my Sister I will not hesitate to chop your limbs off." Daryl says before walking back in. 

Maggie and Glenn walk up to me and I turn around in my seat, Maggie knells in front of me and hold my hands. "How about Glenn, You and Me go out tomorrow on a run." I smile and nod, "Yeah, can we get some more colouring pencils?" I ask, "Sure, do you need any more colouring books?" I smile and nod. 

"Great you better get some sleep then" I smile and nod, "I can try my new handkerchief and hoodie!", I say before running upstairs and lying down on my bed, I hear footsteps climb upstairs and come next to me. "Sis I don't want you to wear that. I want you to wear this.", I sit myself up and look at Daryl. He hands me a mask that is black with white drawing across it, and he hands me a leather hoodie jacket. "No matter what! I don't want you to take these off and I don't want you to go and talk to anyone. Anyone.", Daryl says holding my hand, I nod and kiss Daryl's forehead "Promise!".