Chapter 15

I hear a gun go off and pain was felt on above my hip, I let my body drop to the floor and then I hear 'poofs' going of and I see smoke, it hurts so much

I hear a gun go off and pain was felt on above my hip, I let my body drop to the floor and then I hear 'poofs' going of and I see smoke, it hurts so much. I felt like I'm being picked up, but it brings more pain which makes me cry and scream more, "Sorry Sis but we have to get out", I whimper and go to Daryl's ear, "It hurts.", I say and rest my head on his shoulder, I start to shake. 

"I know it does but we're almost out", I fell Daryl drop then I hear Rick. "Oh God...", everyone runs for a bit but then they slow down and Daryl puts me down, "I-I-It hurts", I say and Daryl put his hands on the blood, "I know, it will sweetie." Daryl says. "I don't want to go... I want to stay with you", I say as Rick knells down and wraps me up in something. 

"You will Skylar.", I lift my eyes up and see Merle, "M-Merlena... Your okay...", I say resting my head to the side, "Course I am buttercup.", he knells down and then I hear a gasp, "Skylar!", I know it's Maggie she runs over to me and looks me over, "I-I'm cold Da-Da-Daryl", I said looking over to Daryl, "We'll keep you warm.", I nod and my eyes felt weak, "No! Sis stay awake for me.", I shake my head.

"But it hurts, and Mummy's singing...." Everyone's faces except Daryl's was confused, "Sis, don't you dare. Not AGAIN!", He says in tears, "You're going to be okay", Daryl repeats. "Okay, the bleeding stopped. Let's get her in the car.", I continue to shake and I felt my eyes tire, "Night Daryl", I say before resting my eyes.

I felt someone's hand in mine "I can't believed we left. We shouldn't of", I hear a voice say, "It's not my fault that everyone hates me here." another voice said, "I don't care, she could of died again if we weren't here!" I hear the first voice say again, "You don't think that I don't care about my little sister do you!?" the second voice said, "I care more, did you even know that Dad made her swallow glass! Or even that Dad was abusing her!?" the first voice said and I think its Daryl's.

"Wait, Dad was abusing her?", Daryl scoffs, "Knew it! I knew it! You left Skylar and me to fend for ourself!", Daryl says, "I didn't know that it was that serious!?", I can hear Merle. "Just don't.", Daryl says and I feel something soft beside me, It's Teddy! I slowly open my eyes and see Daryl with his head down and Merle handcuffed to a pipe. 

I squeezed onto Daryl's hand and he looked up, "Sis!", he smiled and kiss my forehead, "Are you two arguing again?", I say cuddling Teddy, "No Sis", he looked at me with happiness. "Go to our bed, under the mattress is a book. can you get it?", I ask and Daryl nods. Daryl gets up leaving Merle and I.

"I missed you Merle", I say looking at him, "I missed Watching Telly with you" I continue and Daryl comes in handing me the book, Daryl helps me to sit up. I flick to the back of the book and see the picture, I smile and hand Daryl the picture. "Skylar...", he looked happy and he showed Merle, "It's everyone, everyone we met! Not to mention the new home", I say smiling. 

"Sis, this is what you've been hiding?", I giggle and shake my head, "Nope!", I move my legs out of the bed and Daryl puts my on his hip with Teddy, "Can you uncuff Merle?", he nods and uncuffs him, "Go outside", I say, we walked passed the canteen "Everyone follow Daryl!", I yell out before giggling. We finally made it out, "Glenn, Maggie can you move that big shack thing off the floor?", they look at each other and they nod.

Everyone is out here even the baby, the wood is pulled off and I smile. "Happy Home Everyone!", I say before giggling again, "This is amazing...", I hear Carol say, "I did it whilst everyone was asleep!", I said, "Everyone looked upset everyday so i thought seeing this everyday can give everyone a boost!

It was a drawing of all the people who had sadly died, Rick walked up the picture of Lori and slightly smiled, "Do you like it Rick?" I ask and he nods, "It is great Skylar..."