Chapter 26

"We're almost there!" Rick says and we follow Rick, "Sis wait

"We're almost there!" Rick says and we follow Rick, "Sis wait." I lagged behind and Daryl caught up, "You feeling okay?" he asks and I just shrug, "I'm sorry I wasn't in there in time before he..." I stopped and hugged him, "You got here. That's the main thing." I say and Daryl wraps his arms around me. "You want to know what I've always wanted to know." I say as we break apart and continued to walk. "What?" Daryl says, "What was my first word? I mean if it's Dad then I would utterly hate myself for it." I say and Daryl chuckles, "You know what. It was Daryl." Daryl says proudly. "Shortly after Egg, which you named Merle." I hear Rick chuckle, and then me and Daryl laughed. "Should've called him that more often." I say and we saw Terminus come to view. "Let's bury these and then go round back." Rick says as he drops a bag in a ditch and covers up the bag. Where did he get the shovel from?

We snuck out back and walked into a room where a woman was speaking into a mic and various people at the end of the room, a man turned to us and walked towards us. I was still shaking from what happened..earlier. The way the man had touched me and the way that he had done things that no man should ever do, I'm young. It's even more sick that it's at a time where people are surviving something more devastating. "Strip your weapons." the man said bringing my attention, I place my crossbow on the floor and I put all my knives on the floor. "Go" the man said and two men came over searching everyone, a man came to me and he started to pat me down.

I tensed and I continue to shake even more, I looked over at Daryl and he was eyeing the man searching me, "They're clean" a man said, "You can grab your weapons now." the man said and I picked up my knives and crossbow, "I'll show you where you can get something to eat" The man said and we followed him out, we got to an opening and saw a ginger-haired woman cooking meat. She looked up and smiled, "Going round the back and checking things out, that's smart." she says and she comes round to us. 

I noticed a poncho, wasn't that Daryl's? I held my crossbow closer and I nudged Daryl and he nods, he knows. Rick puts up his gun and we all put up our weapons, "Where did you get that watch!?" Rick shouts, they stayed quiet and Rick ask the same question. Rick fires a shot and I shoot the woman wearing the poncho, That's my brothers. We all stay in cover and a sniper was on the roof "This way go!" Rick says and we run into a room, the room had  lot of candles and of people's names everywhere, "This way!" Rick says and we run out into the open and then a bunch of people with guns pop up from behind the fence, we stop and turn back but more people come out. 

I stopped, this is where we die. This is when I die, "Ring leader, drop your weapons and go to the carriage.", the man says, Rick walks to the carriage and waits outside, "Now the Archer." Daryl hesitantly walks to the carriage, "Now the Samurai" Michonne walks over, "Now the boy." the man says and I turn to Daryl, the man pauses. "Now the girl, slowly." I slowly put my weapons down and I walk to the carriage, "Go in" the man says and we all walk in.

It was dark and I felt Daryl grab me as we got inside, I hugged him and slightly sobbed into his top. "Rick?" I hear a voice say, Glenn? I turn around and I see Glenn and Maggie, "Glenn. Who are these people" Rick says, "It's okay, they're with us" Glenn says, I run up to Maggie and I hug her. "They're okay with us" Daryl says and I walk back to him. "They're going to be pretty stupid when they find out" Rick says and I turn to him, "When they find out what?" a man said, "They're fucking with the wrong people." Rick says, and I know that we are going to have to fight our way out.