Chapter 14

"Come up you get quickly!" Maggie says pushing me awake, I pull my hair up in a ponytail

"Come up you get quickly!" Maggie says pushing me awake, I pull my hair up in a ponytail. I put my mask on and I pull my hoodie of my leather jacket up, I put a knife in my boot and one on my holster. I grabbed Teddy and I walk with Maggie to the car, "You guys ready!" I nod and run to the car. I climb in and sat in the middle to see Maggie and Glenn, I put Teddy in front of me. "Woah, I hardly recognised that was you Skylar!" Glenn says chuckling.

"That's the point", I say before winking at Glenn before giggling again. We got to the store and Glenn opened the big door, Birds flew out and Glenn was scared. I walked into the store with Glenn and saw some colouring pencils and pens, I grabbed a few and put them in a bag. I see another Teddy which we could give to the baby, I run out but something whacks my head and I can't see. 

I woke up, I tried to rub my eyes but something stopped my hands from rubbing them. Someone walks in, he's tall, brown hair and looks like an idiot. "So little one, won't mind me taking off your mask and hoodie will you?" I nod, "I promised to keep them on." I said being serious. "Fine." he walks over to me and rips the mask off and pulls the hoodie back. 

"Well what do you know. You got Dixon eyes, so you must be a Dixon", I looked up at him confused. "Well done, do you want a trophy.", Luckily, Daryl told me what to do with guys like these. "Got the attitude of one." he says smirking. "Where are you staying at?" I smiled. "Up your arse." I say moving my head to the side to ignore him. 

"Those marks on your arm. That was your Daddy." One said with a taunting tone, I look up at him and he smiles widely, "Looks like he came back." he walks up to me and punches me in the gut, "TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE STAYING AT!?" he shouts loudly, I shake my head, "I don't talk to assholes like you!", I scream out and he grabs the chair. 

He pulls the chair to face the chair he was sitting on, he sits in front of it and brings out a knife. He cuts off my trousers till they are like shorts and he wipes the knife on my leg, then he plunges it into my leg. I scream and cry out, "Little girl, you are going to tell me where you are staying at. If you don't I'm sure you would want another unwanted thing coming your way".

I sigh with tears rolling down my cheeks, "Your face is already unwanted." I say he grits his teeth, he unties me but then he grabs my arms and throws my across the room. I hit the wall like a rag doll and I fall to the floor in pain. "I'll be back with more questions." he grunts, he picks me up and ties me down. 

I continued to cry and the pain was getting worse in my body, I shake...I...I want Daryl... I want Daryl! I cry and I look at myself, I don't want to die, I want to see Daryl. I don't want to be with Daddy! After a few minutes the man comes back in, "Your little friend told me, that means twice the pain for you.", I shake my head, "Please! I don't want to see Daddy again!" I cry out and he smirks. 

"Tough Shit." he spits out, he walks over to me and sits down in front of me, "You know little girl, I bet you have lost someone. Someone so close to you, a cousin, a mother, a father...maybe a friend?" I tense at friend, Dale... "Oh a friend. Well do you want to know what's happened to them?" he spoke with a taunting tone, I shake my head. "They're trying to get away from you. Your little disgusting life and soul. They're turning into monsters because of you!" his voice was starting to feel more truthfully the more he spoke, I shake my head. 

"Sir, we have a breach!" A man said, "I'm coming", he pushes my chair back and I fall, he gets up and leaves. I cough and cry in pain, I want to see Daryl, I want him to save me then we can go home and play. I'll listen to everything he wants me to listen to and I will even talk to him about his itchy bum!

Someone comes in and picks me up, "You're coming with me kid.", he says, my feet drag across the floor and then I hear applauding and 'yayying'. I'm dropped to the floor and I let out a hard cough, the mask is pulled off of me and I hear two sets of gasps. "Get up!", the man who got me out said, "GET UP!" he says again but it hurts when I try, the man kicks my in my stomach. 

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I try to stand up, then I do and I see Daryl and Merle standing in front of me shocked and sad. I smile and try to run up to them but my leg hurts and someone grabs onto my hair and pulls me back making me scream, "Let her go!" I hear Daryl say. "We have a traitor in this town. He's known to do great things but when he stands with the ones who killed our men, we will not stand for this! Send them out!" The evil man said.

I see monsters come in, "If none of them fight, then there poor poor sister gets a bullet through the stomach making her death slow and painful." a gun is then pressed against my back and I cry into my hands. "Fight!" the man says, I look up and nobody budges. They then started fighting, "Oh and when we said that if you won't fight then we shoot the girl..." my heart went fast. 

"We lied."