Chapter 27

I broke the buckle of my belt and placed it in between my fingers and tied the rest of the belt around my wrists, "Sis-" I looked up at Daryl and stood up "Yeah?" I say and he looks at me for a second "We're going to get out of this, and we're goi...

I broke the buckle of my belt and placed it in between my fingers and tied the rest of the belt around my wrists, "Sis-" I looked up at Daryl and stood up "Yeah?" I say and he looks at me for a second "We're going to get out of this, and we're going to get somewhere safe..." Daryl says and I look at the ground before sighing "Somewhere safe... Ever heard of it?" I say as I look back up to him, I feel Carl's gaze on me. "Yeah there is, we'll find it." Daryl says as he places his hand on my shoulder, he got back on look-out. "4 people heading this way.." I hear Daryl whisper and then I heard Rick stop. 

"Stay to the sides of the truck.." Rick says "Go for their eyes, then their necks." he continues, I tightened the grip of the belt around my hand "Press yourself to the side of the cart!" I hear someone say before a hatch above us opened, I look up and something drops in. "Move!" Abraham shouts and we all quickly try to cover and I pull my jacket over my mouth but the smoke is too much for me and everyone start coughing "Sky, Sky wait..." Daryl shouts and I hear thuds on the floor, I stand in the corner ad face there with my mouth still covered then I hear the cart opening. I run up to the guy and stab him in the stomach "You little bitch!" he grabs the butt of his gun and slams it into my face..

I hear a chainsaw in the background and I slowly started to open my eyes, when I did I let out a sob. There was a sliver surgical cart with a man lying on it, his arms and legs missing. I felt the rope around my mouth and I get pushed over a silver sink, I turned my head to the side and saw Bob next to me and then Rick...then Daryl. I let out a shakey breath and closed my eyes, "Can we go this bitch first." A man says, "No, let her see all of it." the other said, "Fine." he responded. They walk over to the skinny blonde boy at the beginning, the first man gripped the bat then swung it at his head making him pass out.

Then the second man pressed the knife against his throat and sliced it making blood spew over into the sink, my heartbeat went faster by the minute. You can hear my breaths a loud, but I can only hear my heartbeat against my ears. I looked at Daryl he wasn't looking, but he finally turned and saw me. His eyes widened and I could see that his heart rate quickened. Tears rolled down my checks as one by one the strangers were killed. 

I turn my head and see that bastard who captured us, "Guys!" he shouts before he could take another stranger out "how many rounds." one man said then he knocked out a guy then the other slit his throat "Hey!" the bastard said "How many?" he continues, "I don't know" he says and the bastard gets annoyed "Go out and count them" he says "I'll do them after" he says but bastard walks up to Rick "You know, we know you came through the forest with a bag and came into terminus without on. Where is it?" he says after taking out the rope around his mouth, Rick refused to talk.

Bastard looked at me and Bob then back to Rick, he got out his knife and bent me lower then held a knife near my eye. "What does it have?" Bastard said and my heart rate quickened another 50 seconds. Rick lists what was in the bag but then said "They are what I am going to kill you with." Rick says then Bastard lets go, "Do your count." He says and the man groans but then we hear gunshots. "What was that?" One man said, Bastard held a walkie-talkie and checked what was wrong but there was no reply Suddenly we heard a loud bang and we all fell to the floor. 

"You stay here and continue this job!" Bastard said as he ran out, "Man, I can't do this... I can smell smoke." The man says as he walks over to the weapons "Come on man, pull yourself together" the man says and I see Rick stand up, "Hey man, look at me." The man says, he turns and Rick stabs him then runs over to the other and stabs him. (A/N-Sorry, it's hard when I don't know their names) Rick cuts out Daryl and Daryl cuts me out, "Hey Sis, you okay?" he says as he wipes my tears away, I nod still heavily breathing and I see the other bodies.

Daryl notices this and he picks me up, he grabs a knife and he hands me a small hand knife. "You ready?" Rick says to Daryl, Daryl looks at me "Yeah, you ready Sky?" he says and I nod, "Ready when Glenn is" I say and we all rush out and Daryl puts me down, and Glenn opens the cart door and a crazy man comes out screaming 'bloody murder', then he got bit. Not a lot of freedom. Rick ran to the car and people passed as we hid away. 

A walker was going towards Rick and Daryl stabbed it while I stayed behind with Bob and Glenn, Rick took one man out then shot the rest. "Let's go!" Rick says and we run towards the cart. Daryl picks me up quickly as I was lagging behind, we got there and Rick opened the cart and everyone jumped out "Up and over!" Rick shouts and we all continue to run, we ran to the fence and Daryl puts me down as we jumped over, we continue to run out and we stopped by the guns. "We go back and finish them off" Rick says as he loads his revolver. 

"But they're dead, there is no way they can survive." someone says but pictures still played in my mind of when those strangers got their throats slit. We hear leaves crunching and Daryl looks over as I still look on the ground, I hear running so I look up and see Daryl hugging Carol. "Carol?" I say, Daryl lets go and I run to Carol. I run up and hug her around her waist, we may of had our differences but Carol was close to Daryl, so she is close to me. 

I let go and Carol looks at Rick "You need to come with me." she says and we all follow her to a wooden shack. I saw Rick slow down as Judith came into sight with Tyresse holding her, Rick and Carl ran over and hugged and cooed to Judith. Daryl wrapped his arm around and I look up at Daryl "Told you we would get out wouldn't we?" Daryl says and I smile as I wrap my arms around him. "Love you Daryl" I say and he picks me up and rests me on his hip.

"Love you too Sis..."