chapter fifteen

dedication: overluked. everyone should go read her michael clifford fic called "Fanboy" it is sooo cute. enjoy this chapter ;)

Harry's POV:

I had realized since getting to know Jenson that her innocence only made me yearn for her even more. The way she would bat her eyelashes or how timidly she kissed me... it only made my lust for her grow stronger. I had her pressed lightly against the door with one hand on her hip and my lips on top of hers. She still tasted like the candy we had after dinner and her lips were so damn soft, I couldn't take it. I brought one hand to the small of her back, pulling her as close as I could. Jenson's lips moved slowly with mine, making me weak-kneed and wobbly. I deepened the kiss, relishing in the feeling of her warm tongue against mine. Thoughts of banging the door open and throwing her onto the bed crossed my mind, but I forced myself to pull away before I took any drastic measures.

"Until next time," I whispered into Jenson's lips. I stared into her eyes then turned away, like the tease that I am, hoping to leave her staring after me with as much lust as I felt. I walked away from her dorm with a smile plastered on my face. Damn, that girl knew how to kiss.

///

I woke up in a good mood the next morning. My thoughts were clouded with my date with Jenson and our kiss. I was debating how long I should wait before phoning her. I already wanted to see her again, even though it had only nearly been 12 hours since I dropped her off at her dorm. I didn't know how this typically worked, I mean guys are supposed to call back after the first date right? I didn't want to seem to eager, even though I sort of was. I sat on the couch and went back and forth on what to do.

The ring of my phone scared me out of my thoughts, and assuming it was Jenson calling I didn't bother to look at the caller ID when I answered.

"Hello, babe." I said smoothly.

"Harry?" a gruff voice replied. That wasn't what I was expecting to hear. I pulled the phone back to see who actually called and almost groaned out loud when I read the name: Dad.

I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah, Dad. Sorry. Thought you were someone else."

"Who else would be calling? A girlfriend, perhaps?" he said sharply.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, maybe. Do you need something?" Talking to my dad always put me in a bad mood. It was like he was always condescending me.

"You're dating someone Harry? Don't you have enough going on with school without a girl adding to the mix?" he questioned.

"What do you need?" I hissed at him.

He sighed. "Well, son, I was just letting you know I'll probably be in your neck of the woods in about two weeks. I'm going to have to stay at your place, if that's alright. I don't feel like staying at some shitty hotel in the city when I've got a free room at your place."

My eyebrows scrunched down in confusion. "Why would you want to stay here?"

"I just told you, boy. I don't want to pay for a damn room," he replied sharply. "Also, I haven't seen you in quite a bit, hopefully we can catch up."

My dad never seemed to grasp onto the fact that I wasn't very fond of him. He was oblivious to all the rude comments I made, either that or he just plain ignored them. "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

Dad sighed. "Harry, don't be difficult. I pay for that apartment, the least you could do is let me stay there for a few days. I'm not going to take no for an answer either, so don't try to pull any of your bullshit." His words were ice cold.