chapter twenty-three

we wanted to dedicate this chapter to britishladsarehot for commenting the sweetest thing in the whole entire world on our last chapter.  (everyone go follow her) we were both freaking out when we read it because getting that sort of recognition and praise just makes us so happy. so thank you for your comment and enjoy the chapter :) 

///

I realized when Harry kicked his door shut that he'd picked me up like a child by my armpits to carry me. His arms were stiff around me and I frowned, picked my head up off his shoulder, and gripped onto his waist tighter with my thighs. I kissed the base of his neck and raked my finger nails on his back to get a response out of him.

"Baby, no," Harry groaned. I giggled and sucked on the spot on his neck. He plopped me down on the bed, but I kept my self attached to his shoulders, so Harry was brought down with me. He leaned down and allowed me to continue kissing up his neck and jaw until I reached his mouth.

He tasted like liquor, like he did after a test or after he wrote a big paper. I'd come to really like the taste of his soft, plump lips. I grinned into the kiss and pulled him closer, scooting back on the bed so he could climb on top of me, which he did. His knees were on either side of my waist as I laid back, pulling him with me. To be honest, I was trying to erase the memory of the look he had given me before out of my head, and it was working as his tongue slid gracefully into my mouth and met mine.

I let my hands unwind from their position on his neck to his chest and felt his muscles down to the edge of his jersey. I pulled away from our kiss, looking down as I grabbed hold of the green material and pulled it up. "As hot as you look in this thing, you're hotter without it." Harry chuckled at my bold statement, my intoxicated mind getting the better of me. He and I both knew I would've never said something like that sober.

The material was removed and my hands rested on Harry's warm chest as we returned to our previous activities. My whole body buzzed with alcohol and Harry's touch -- the two combined were proving to be my weakness. Harry's body lowered a bit and he pressed his crotch into mine subtly, earning a moan from me. He smirked into our kiss and pressed himself into me again, except this time I pulled my hips up to meet his half way. His dominance faltered, but he kissed me harder to prove himself again.

Somewhere in the midst of our makeout session I got had a sudden surge of courage and reached down to Harry's belt buckle. I started fiddling with it, but when Harry realized what I was doing he pulled away.

"Woah, woah, woah," he said, looking down at me like I was crazy. "We can't do that. You're drunk."

"I'm brave, not drunk," I corrected. He was right though, I was quite drunk.

"You're something," he muttered, shaking his head softly and climbing off of me. I pouted. When he looked back over at me, he rolled his eyes.

"If you think I'm going to let you do anything that involves taking either of our pants off while you're drunk, you're insane," he said sternly. "I care about you too much for that."

"I'm not a child, Harry."

"But you can call me Daddy," he replied cheekily. I laughed in response but I was a little hurt that he stopped our activities before, just because I was drunk. No matter what my state, I would be able to remember anything I did with Harry, no doubt about it.

It was silent for a moment.

"I'm a virgin, you know," I blurted. Damn this fucking alcohol. I mean, I'm sure Harry knew, but we'd never actually talked about it.

"I know. I mean, I didn't know for sure but I figured," Harry stammered, obviously not expecting this conversation.

"Yeah," I said quietly.