Anything She Can Do I Can Do Better

Dedicated to:   BrownieSeaSheep665 and AliciaTookes

TUESDAY 18:18

Sam tried to concentrate on his math homework but his heart wasn't in it. So, he opened his laptop to play Candy Crush when he heard voices downstairs. Haley's excitement was very audible in his room. Even though the walls muffled the noise he could hear she was welcoming someone into the house. He got up and went downstairs.

" I am so glad you came!" Haley hugged Brad. " Come to the kitchen." she ushered him through the kitchen doors. Sam couldn't believe his eyes. What was Brad doing in his house? When he arrived to the kitchen he saw Brad sitting behind the kitchen counter with his back turned to where Sam currently stood. 

" So, what do you want to drink? We have apple juice, orange juice and Coca Cola." Haley opened the fridge.

" Uh, apple juice." Brad said.

" Apple juice it is!" Haley closed the fridge and turned to see Sam standing behind Brad, giving her a weird look.

" Oh, Sam! Look who decided to visit us." she smiled. Brad turned around and smirked at Sam.

" Hi, Sam."

" What are you doing here?" he asked sternly.

" Hey, watch your tone. That's no way to welcome a guest." Haley reprimanded him. Brad calmed her.

" It's okay. Actually, I came because you both told me I was welcome in your house. And also because I wanted to tell you something about the History project at school but you wouldn't listen." Brad looked at Sam pleadingly.

" I told you to text  me." Sam retorted.

" Look.." Brad now got irritated by Sam's attitude. " Maybe it's just the footballer spirit in me, but team work means team work. We should do the powerpoint presentation together. If that's against your will, I'll happily leave but if we wanna do this right we have to work together."

" Come." Sam beckoned him upstairs. Brad was about to get up when Haley interrupted them.

" Hey, at least let the man finish his apple juice." she pointed to the half full glass in front of Brad.

" He'll finish it in my room." Sam showed him the way. As they were about to ascend the stairs Mr Robinson happened to walk into the hallway.

" Sam, who's your new friend?" he nodded in Brad's direction.

" Oh, that's just my schoolmate Bradley."

" Hi." Brad greeted him.

" Hi there! Nice to meet you, young man." he gave him a warm smile.

" Likewise." Brad replied and the two of them continued their way into Sam's room.  Sam closed the door and beckoned Brad to sit on his bed. Brad removed his shoes and climbed onto bed.

" Your house is huge!" Brad was bursting with enthusiasm.

" Yeah, well. My parents do make money." Sam brought the laptop to the bed and sat next to him.

" And Haley is super nice." Brad commented.

" Haley was born nice..."  Sam opened the powerpoint app. " Do you fancy her?"

" The only person I like right now is sitting next to me." he said. Sam looked at him. Brad smirked, watching him lustfully.

" Don't do that." Sam got irritated.

" What?"

" Don't flirt with me! I'm not like you."

" Like me?" Brad got confused.

" I'm not gay, okay! So, can we just get this powerpoint done with before dinner?"

" For someone who's not gay you seemed to enjoy that kiss a lot." Brad figured. Sam glanced at him. Brad raised his brows.

" I did not enjoy it..." Sam eventually replied softly.

" So, you don't have any feelings for me?"

" I like Sophia better."

" Are her kisses as good as mine?"

" I don't know."

" Why don't you compare?" Brad asked.

" I don't wanna compare." Sam occupied himself with the powerpoint design.

" Tell you what, I'll kiss you now..." Brad leaned in.

" Huh?" Before Sam could stop him, Brad already initiated the kiss. The kiss was sensuous and soft. Brad's lips tasted like the apple juice he had been drinking. Sam wanted to break away from the kiss but something in him just couldn't make that step so he let himself be carried away. He felt like his whole body shuddered just from the mere touch of Brad's lips. His heart was beating  fast against his chest.  It was when the kiss got more passionate with time that Sam decided to break away.

" What are you doing?" Sam couldn't hide his shock.

" How did that go? Did you enjoy it?" Brad undressed him with his eyes.

" No. I did not enjoy it. At all." Sam said. But he did enjoy it. He enjoyed it with every inch of his body. And a part of him wanted to continue the kiss but the other part of him was ashamed for thinking that way.

" Fine." Brad looked away. Sam could tell he was disappointed a bit.