~One~

Jae Eun's POV
It's been 4 years since me and Jimin got married and lived an happy life.

I announced to Jimin that I was pregnant with his child. He was so happy and excited to have a Jimin Jr running around the house.

We were happy until after I gave birth to his son.

~Now~
"Jae Eun...I'm sorry...but we can't find your husband"the police officer said as he told me the information about my love, my husband, and the father of my son.

I just don't get it. Why did he leave me? Did I do something wrong? Am I not enough for him?

I couldn't help but start to tear up. Jimin's mother aka my mother in law comforted me until I heard my 4 year old son, Jae crying in his room. I got up and wiped my tears then walked to his bedroom to see him in tears. He probably had a nightmare.

"Aww...baby why are you crying? Huh? Why is my baby Jae crying? Did he have a bad dream?"I asked him as I picked him up from his bed and I wiped his tears.

"Did you have a bad dream?"I asked him and he nodded and layed his head on the crook of my neck.

"Shh...it's okay"I said as I was calming him down. I went downstairs to see Jimin's mother looking at me with Jae in my arms.

"We will find him Jae Eun. I'm sure of it"Mrs. Park said as I sat down beside her "I hope so"I said as I looked down at Jae who was sleeping.

Jimin, he made me look after Jae and take care of him. He left me. He left without saying anything.

In my heart....I'm lonely.

Am so lonely...

He wasn't there for me when I needed him the most. I sighed as I closed the door when Mrs. Park decided to leave and go tell her husband the news about Jimin.

I put down Jae in his bed and I quietly walked out of his room and into the living room.

"Where are you Jimin?"I said in a sad tone while looking at our wedding photo.

It was full of love and happiness. Like the day when I told Jimin that he was going to be a father.

~3 years ago~
"Jimin..."I said as I walked down the stairs with a stick that showed 2 lines.

"Jae Eun...Baby. What's wrong?"Jimin asked looking worried at me I showed him the stick and he soon turned pale and looked at me shocked.

"I'm I going to be a...father?"Jimin asked and I nodded my head in happiness then Jimin got up and hugged me instantly and saying 'thank you thank you'.

I could tell he was happy that he is going to be a father.

~Now~
"I thought you were happy that Jae was born"I said as tears started falling down my eyes.

"Even the day Jae was born"I said and then I couldn't take it and let out my emotions quietly making sure I don't wake up Jae from his slumber.

After I was done crying I decided to make lunch for both me and Jae. I then heard a faint door closed and little footsteps coming towards the living room which was beside the kitchen.

"Eomma...where are you"

I heard Jae said "I'm in the kitchen Jae"I said and I heard his footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"You slept alot today. Were you that tired?"I asked him and picked him up and placed him on his seat on the table. "I was really tired Eomma. I also had a dream about a man coming inside the house and said he was my appa"Jae said and I looked at him in complete shock.

I forgot he has little meromy of his own appa.

Of course he and his birth appa had a bond in the hospital but after that he didn't show up

All I could do was to hug him. He doesn't know anything about his father. About him leaving me with Jae.

"Eomma...do I have an Appa"Jae asked and I was about to tear up but I kept it in. "Jae...I told you this before. You have me. You have Eomma"I said while holding his tiny hands. "But when can I meet Appa?"Jae asked "Jae..."I said and I heard him sniff.

I looked up to see him in tears. "Oh...I'm sorry Jae"I said "I just want to see Appa"Jae said "I know you do. I know. Me too Jae."I said to him hugging him.

I sometimes wonder to myself...

Maybe he was done with me...

Maybe he didn't love me anymore...

Maybe he didn't feel happy after Jae was born...

I just wonder if this is the end of me and Jimin...

Even though we never fought and never argue to each other...

But I also sometimes wonder if we are enemies or lovers....

Or...

Maybe none of those...

And am just the only one who is empty...

And...

Lonely...

Who has no one by my side to take care of my son too...

Where are you Jimin...?