~Fourteen~

Jae Eun's POV
I was waiting for Jimin and Jae to come home until I heard the door opening and laughing.

I got up from the couch to see who is here and it turns out to be Jae and Jimin.

Jae ran tonme and hugged me tight. "How was school Jae?"I asked "School was fun. When appa picked me up Suho's dad told appa that he is handsome"Jae said I chuckled "And what did his dad say?"I asked "Suho said that his dad was embarrassing him and himself"Jae said and I laughed. I then looked to see Jimin scratching the back if his neck.

"Jae there is something in the kitchen for you"I said and Jae smiled at ran to the kitchen.

I walked towards Jimin. "Did it really happened?"I asked "Um...let's just say....um...yes it did happened"Jimin said and I chuckled "Come on...I sometimes don't trust Jae"I said then begin to walked to the kichen "Why???"Jimin asked "Because-"

I stopped talking as I saw Jae eating chocolate and he ate too much. There was almost 3 or 4 more in the box.

"Jae how can you finished that. Me and your eomma were talking for a few minutes"Jimin said "More like I need to give you one from now on"I said "Eomma...."Jae said while pouting I sighed.

"Don't eat to much before it will spoil your appetite"I said and Jimin nodded and walked towards the stove.

"What are you doing?"I asked "Making dinner"Jimin said "Yayy....Appa is making dinner"Jae said and I smiled "Okay...I'll set up the table then"I said then walked to the cabinets that had plates in it.

I miss this moment.....where we all can be a family in one place....