~Sixteen~

Jae Eun's POV
I stared at myself in the mirror and said those words. But...deep down...I felt like something will happen soon. But not now. But what is it?

"Jae Eun are you okay in there"Jimin asked "Yes. I am Jimin"I said "Okay. I'm just checking because you had been in there for a while. Anyways I'm going to wake up Jae"Jimin said "Okay"I said and I heard the door closed.

I went out of the bathroom and I stared at our new family picture.

"Why do I have a bad feeling that something will happen?"I asked

I pushed that thought out of my mind and I walked downstairs to cook breakfast for us.

"Eomma!!!"

I heard a little male voice say behind me. I turned around to see Jae with Jimin behind him.

"Jae...how come you go to Eomma and not Appa"Jimin complained and I chuckled "Go give appa a kiss and a hug"I said and Jae ran to Jimin and hugged him then kissed his cheek.

"Breakfast is done"I said and I severed 2 plates on the table and I brought one to the table.

"Eomma is the best cook"Jae said as he took a bite out of his food. "Ani...Appa is the best cook"Jimin said "No eomma is"Jae said "I'm the best cook"Jimin said acting like a 5 year old.

Aish..I'm I raising two kids. "Stop it. No fighting at the table"I said then Jae and Jimin looked at me then went back to eating.

After we were done we went to drop off Jae at his school. After me and Jimin waved bye to Jae I walked to the passengers seat and was about to open the door when I saw a figure dressed in all black staring at me.

The body shaped is female. But why do I have a feeling something bad is coming?

"Jae Eun...baby. Are you okay?"Jimin said "Huh?"I said and looked at Jimin who was worried "Um...y-yes. I'm fine"I said "Okay"Jimin said then started the engine. I looked back to see if the figure is there are not but no.

I'm scared now....