~Seven~

~An hour ago~
Jimin's POV
I was eating food until I heard the door bell rang. "Did Jin forgot something?"I asked then walked to the door.

I opened it and I wasn't expecting to see them.

"Eomma...? Appa...?"I said and I saw ny mom cry. "Jimin..."My mom said and hugged me. "What are you doing here?"I asked "We came to bring you to Jae Eun's house. For you two to talk this out"My dad said "But..."I said "We already talked with her. She is fine with it"My mom said and I slowly nodded "Now let's go and see her again"my dad said.

When we went to Jae Eun's house I saw her sister standing in the door way. "Hey Hyun-Ja"I said "Hey. So Jae Eun us not home yet since she has to pick up Jae and she will be here in about 20 minutes"Hyun-Ja said "Okay"I said and we all went in.

~Present~

Jae Eun's POV
As Jae was playing with Hyun-Ja both me and Jimin went outside to talk.

"Jae Eun..."

I heard Jimin say as we settled down on the chairs that were outside the house on the deck.

"Jae Eun please...."Jimin said "What is it Jimin...?"I asked now regretting on talking "I'm really sorry for leaving you alone."Jimin said and I faced him.

"Do you know what it feels like to be alone? Without anyone by your side?"I asked Jimin who he looked down.

"I've spent years alone...taking care of your son. And then you show up"I said tears threating to fall "Jae Eun....-"

"No...I don't want to hear more of your excuses"I said and was about to go inside but arms were wrapped around my waist. Stopping me from leaving.

"Please...understand Jae Eun. I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for letting you take care of Jae by yourself. But all I wanted to do was to protect you guys"Jimin said

'Protect'?

Protect us from who?

"What do you mean by protect?"I asked and I felt Jimin stiffen. "You will know soon. But right now I can't tell you"Jimin said.

Jimin's POV
My arms around her waist back hugging her. Then I felt something wet that had fallen on my arm.

Jae Eun was crying.

"Jae Eun...Baby"I said as I released my grip on her waist and cupped her cheeks.

"Why.....why must you do this to us?"Jae Eun said and I looked down.

"Jae Eun please forgive me"I said as my tears started to fall. "I wish I can Jimin...but I can't. Something is stopping me. Something is telling me not to trust you"Jae Eun and I felt my heart got stabbed.

"Jae Eun...please. Forgive me and please. I want you back in my arms again and I want us to be a family"I said as I begin to pull her face close to mine.

And kissed her forehead.

"I will make it up to you. And I want us to be a family...again"I said and Jae Eun looked at me with saddness.

I then felt her arms around me.

"Even if you're not sincere....I'll still forgive you..."