For those who don't understand

So the reason why Jimin killed Mina was because she tried to kill Jae Eun while she was pregnant with Jae.

But....Jae Eun didn't know that Mina was after her.

So for those who are confused on why Jimin left and why he tried to kill Mina was because she tried to kill his family aka Jae Eun and Jae. But I ran out of ideas for this book since I was so focus on My Perverted Roomate which was published before Lonely.

It was supposed to go like.....

·Seulgi gets revenge because Jae Eun stole Jimin away from her.

·I was supposed to add a part where Jae Eun and Jimin go on a dinner date with Jae

·Both Jae Eun and Jimin were expecting another child

·Seulgi kidnapped Jimin's parents and his mother gave her life because she doesn't want to lose another grandchild

·Jimin went rampage until the police arrested her

·Jae Eun then realized that Jimin was protecting his family from danger

·Lived happily at the end

But I'm planning to unpublish then delete this book because I lost ideas and inspiration for the book compare to My Perverted Roomate.

That book was supposed to have more chapters but since I wanted to end the book and start He stole my first kiss. I already started it and I wanted to do it before I publish another one(hehehe).

But I don't know. It's up to you if you don't understand or you do. But I'm debating if I should delete the book. Or just leave it.

Anyways thanks for reading and have a good day/good night/ good evening.

😊😊😊😊