~Ten~

Jimin's POV
Should I tell her? It's only been a week and I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"Jae Eun..."

"No Jimin. I want to know why. Why did you leave me?"Jae Eun asked with a hurtful tone in her voice.

I sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell you what is important"I said and Jae Eun nodded.

"Before we were married one of my workers seem to have interest in me. I never knew until one of my workers told me that she seem to have some type of interest in me. I somehow got curious and decided to ask who it was."I stopped to see the reaction Jae Eun had but she showed nothing.

"It turns out to be Mina"I said "MINA!!?!? She tried to kill me when I was on my first trimester"Jae Eun said and I showed her my wide eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me?"I said "I didn't want you to worry. Before you were so stressed and you even looked so angry that you will slap me if I even dared to speak with you"Jae Eun and I looked down.

"I'm sorry"I said "Continue"Jae Eun said.

"She wanted me to love her back. To accept her love. But she already knew that I had someone else that I loved and it was you. She tried everything to try and get me to love her but she failed. When I purposed to you her anger started to grow and she wanted you to die. I was so worried about what she said and when you found out that you were pregnant I was even more worried. I didn't know what to do and what I had to do. The only thing I came to mind was to leave you while I deal with Mina"I said.

"You could've at least told me. But instead you left. Without a word"Jae Eun said "Jae Eun. Do you and Jae want to die because of Mina? If I didn't know then you would've have been died by her"I said when my anger started to grow slowly but then I saw tears coming out of Jae Eun's eyes.

I pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tight.

"I hate you...."Jae Eun said

"I hate you so damn much. I suffered without you here"Jae Eun said but I just hugged her even tight.

"I love you Jae Eun. I always will. And I'll try and fix everything that I had missed over the years you spent alone"