~Eight~

Jae Eun's POV
I love him....I can't stop loving him. He is the one I love...he is the one whom I got married to...he is the father of my child.

How can I stop loving him?

Even if he is not sincere I'll gladly accpet it...because I can't live another year without him by my side.

Jimin then walked went infront me and is now facing me. "Please. I'll make everything up to you"Jimin said and I nodded slowly.

Both me and Jimin walked inside the house to see Hyun-Ja and Jae playing in the living room with his toys.

As soon as Jae saw us he run to us and hugged us. And we both smiled. This moment...it reminds me of something.

~4 years ago~
It was 10 weeks since I told Jimin I was pregnant with his child and my baby bump starting to show. Everytime Jimin comes home from work he will always careless my bump while we are sitting on the couch.

But this time...it was different.

"Jae Eun....baby...I'm home"

I heard Jimin say from the kitchen and I walked to him.

He saw my growing budge and smiled. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead. He then kneeled down and lifted my shirt to reveal my small bump.

Jimin started to careless my budge. I felt his finger tips carelessing my small budge. He then kissed my tummy and then got up and faced me.

"I'm really happy that soon I'll become a dad"Jimin said and I chuckled.

~Present~
Me and Jimin were resting on the couch while Jae was watching TV. Both me and Jimin were inches apart from each other and I sometimes feel his glaze at me.

"Eomma. Can appa sleep here?"Jae asked "Baby. I'm sorry but Appa can't sleep here for today"I said "Please..."Jae said while pouting. I sighed at looked at Jimin. He nodded with his smile. I missed his smile so much.

~After an hour~
We all ate dinner as a family...sort of and showed Jimin the guest room.

"Some of your clothes are upstairs in my room. Just help yourself"I said then left him be.

Jimin's POV
I walked to mine and Jae Eun's room...changed that. Jae Eun's room. As I wemt inside I saw that the room hasn't change.

The king sized bed in tbe middle against the wall. TV infront of the bed. Closet door close to the TV. And the bathroom beside the bed.

The one that spotted my eyes was the picture of Jae's 4th birthday. That I apparently missed.

I smiled then went to get my clothes.

Jae Eun's POV

It was cold...completely cold on my left side of the bed. I missed the warmth. I miss him.

~Flashback~

I was staring into his eyes. The eyes that fit perfectly on his face. I love him so much.

"You know I always love you"Jimin said "Hmm...and I always love you too"I said as I felt his arms snake around my waist and I wrapped my arms around him. Feeling the warmth from him. I buried my face on his chest and started to close my eyes.

The last thing I heard before I went to my dreamland was....

"I love you Jae Eun....forever.."

~End of flashback~

As I was thinking I heard my door open. I looked to see Jae. Holding his white stuffed dog in his yellow suit. Jae named him Chimmy as he got it from Jimin's mother.

"What's wrong Jae"I asked as I helped him get on the bed and place him on my left side. "I want to sleep with you and appa"Jae said

I sighed. Thinking of a reason why I shouldn't allow it.

"Please"Jae said while pouting. "Fine. Go wake up you appa"I said.

Jimin's POV
"Appa..."

"Appa....Appa"

"APPA!!!!"

I shot up from my slumber and I looked to my right to see Jae holding his stuff toy. "Can you please sleep with me and Eomma"Jae asked "Why is that?"I asked while I placed him on my lap "Because I want both of my parents to sleep by my side"Jae said happily.

"Is she fine with this though"I asked and Jae nodded.

I got excited and happy that I will be sleeping by my wife.

Both me and Jae walked in the room to see Jae Eun watching TV. She turned it off as soon as she saw us enter.

Jae layed down beside Jae Eun who was sleeping on the right side and I layed down on the left. But as soon as I got under the covers Jae stopped me.

"Eomma sleep by appa"Jae said and I looked at him shocked and Jae Eun looked at him wide eyes.

"Please"Jae said while pouting "Okay"both me and Jae Eun said at the same time.

I layed down with Jae Eun beside me and Jae infront of her.

Jae Eun's POV
I felt Jimin's chest pressed up against my back.

This warmth...I missed it.

Just then I felt Jimin's arms snaked up to my waist and hugged me from behind giving me more warmth. I looked at him to see him asleep already. I then looked at Jae to see him asleep too.

The two people who I love so much....beside me