~Two~

Jimin's POV
"Hyung can I go back now....?"I asked the man who was sitting across from me in the dining room.

"No...not yet"he said "But hyung..."I said "Jimin..."he said sternly "What now Jin...?"I said "Just wait. You know she is still looking for you"Jin said "Who....? Mina...?"I said "No...your wife. Jae Eun"Jin said and the name Jae Eun gave me a shock and I sat up straight.

"How is she?"I asked "According to your mom. She is in the middle. She's okay but at the same time she is having a hard time"Jin said "What do you mean"I asked "Jae Eun is struggling on taking care of your son Jimin"Jin said as I remembered the bond both me and my son, Jae had in the hospital when Jae Eun gave birth to him.

I started to smile "Yah..stop smiling like an idiot"Jin said "Fine"I said and left.

I walked into my room to see the photo of me and my beloved wife, Jae Eun and next to it was the photo of Jae in her stomach. She was only 10 weeks pregnant when we saw him.

"I miss you both"I said as I traced my finger over my son's body on the picture and then face of my wife.

Damn it. I wish I could just go to them and hugged them tight never letting go.

But I know Jae Eun will never accept me because of my disappearance. "I love you both....Jae Eun and Jae"

~An hour later~
"Jimin it's time to eat"Jin said from downstairs "Coming"I said as I put down ghe photo of Jae Eun and Jae.

I sat down on my chair and started to eat. When I took a bite I had a short flashback.

~Flashback~

I was in the living room with my laptop and files over the table.

"Jimin...babe..it's time to eat"

I heard my beloved wife's sweet voice from the kitchen and I got up and walked to the dining room to see her putting the food on the table and I walked up to her and hugged her from her waist.

It was a little hard since I felt her baby bump of our first child.

"The food looks delicious"I said as I was giving pecks on her shoulder and her neck.

I heard her chuckle and then turned towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"He kicked an minute ago"Jae Eun said "Really??"I said "Yes"Jae Eun said then I went down to the level of Jae Eun's baby bump and put my hand on her bump.

"Hey there. You know appa can't wait until you come. Me and your eomma will be so happy to see you"I said then I felt him kick my hand and I looked at Jae Eun in happiness and she smiled at me.

~End of flashback~

"Yah...Jimin"

I heard Jin hyung say while waving his hand infront of me. "What?"I said "I was talking to you and you were quiet"Jin said and I looked at him with no emotion.

"Anyways. I won't be here the whole day tomorrow"Jin said "Okay"I said as I finally have peace from Jin's scoldings.

"So..."I said "What...?"Jin said "Ahh. Forget it"I said and went back to eating.

After I was done eating I sat down on my bed and looked at the photo's on my bedside table.

"I'm sorry Jae Eun. I'm so sorry that I hurt you"I said as I looked at her smile. I missed it. I missed it so much.

I miss her...

I then started crying from remembering the moment Jae was born and I heard his cries. Which made me and Jae Eun smile.

Even the moments that I will sometimes act like a pervert towards her. It made me feel happy when I am with her.

I miss her hugs, her kisses. I miss hugging her in bed and waking up to the most beautiful face that I had fallen for. I miss her smile.

"I'm really sorry for being a bad husband and a bad father to our son"I said as I was crying hard that my eyes hurt.

"Jimin...."

I heard a male voice. I looked up to see Jin standing there in the door frame. He walked towards me and give me a tissue to wipe my tears.

"You will go back to her again soon Jimin. Just wait"Jin said and I nodded slowly.

"I know you miss her Jimin...but just wait a little longer"Jin said "I will"I said as I looked at the photos.

I miss you....

I miss our little boy....

How is he?

Does he miss me?

Does he remember me?

Do you still love me Jae Eun?

Will we ever go back?