~Fifteen~

~2 years later~
(Since I'm lazy to tell you what happened. Okay maybe alittle bit. So both Jimin and Jae Eun heard Jae's wish for them to be together as a family. Jae Eun decided to give Jimin a chance to be together with them as a family to fix the years Jimin wasn't with both Jae Eun and Jimin)

Jimin's POV
It had been 2 years and guess what.........

I woke up to see my beautiful and cute wife beside me sleeping. She was trapped in my arms and her face was buried in my chest.

I looked at her and admired her features. She hasn't changed. She is still the same.

Don't ask how I got her back...it was...I don't know complicated...I guess.

I then felt movement and saw that Jae Eun was looking at me while I was admiring her features.

"What?"Jae Eun said "Nothing"I said and hugged her more tight.

"J-Jimin...I-I can't breathe"Jae Eun said amd I release my grip amd looked at her. I pecked her lips.

"Come on. Let's get up and wake up Jae before he will be late for school"I said and both me and Jae Eun got up from our bed and did our morning routine.

As I got out of the bathroom with only a towel Jae Eun stared at my muscles and I smirked.

"Jae Eun....."I said as I wad trying to get her attention.

"Jae Eun"I said

Jae Eun's POV
I was staring at Jimin who was calling me but I wasn't listening to him.

"W-what?"I said "You like what you see?"Jimin asked "Um...."I said with my blushed cheeks. Why must he still do that to me? Still teasing me. I pouted.

"Jae Eun....baby....what's wrong"Jimin asked and I pouted even more "You kept teasing me"I said in a pouting face "I'm sorry baby"Jimin said then kissed my lips. I kissed him back.

"Come on let's go and wake up Jae now"Jimin said and he walked into the closet to get clothes while I went to brush my teeth and go to Jae's room to wake him up.

"I'm happy to be with you again.....Jimin"