~Eighteen~

????'s POV
"Madam. I see her"I said "Good. Now make sure you do as planned"she said "Yes madam"I said then hung up the phone.

Jimin's POV
I was at Jae's school and I was waiting for the the classes to end.

Just then

*RING*

Class is over and I see kids coming out of the building. I then saw Jae walking with Suho.

"Appa!!!"Jae yelled and ran to me and hugged me. "Hey buddy"I said "Appa. Suho is sad"Jae said "Why?"I asked "Because Minju is not here"Jae said and I looked at Suho.

"What's wrong Suho"I asked "My dad is not here yet"Suho said "Want to go get ice cream and wait for him?"I asked and he nodded.

"What about you Jae?"I asked "I want chocolate ice cream"Jae said and I chuckled "Just like your eomma"I said and we drove to get ice cream.

After we were done we sat down near the school gate and waited for Suho's dad to pick him up.

Just then wmI heard a car coming. "My dad is here"Suho said all happy and ran to the car as soon as it was parked.

As a female figure came out it was Suho's mother. "Suho. I'm sorry your dad can't pick you up"she said "It's fine. I got ice cream by Jae's dad"Suho said and she looked at me.

I know her.

"So Young...?"I asked "Wait....are you really....."she stopped as I started to put the pieces together. Wait....she's Taemin's wife. And that's his kid.

"Wait...Your married to Taemin right?"I asked "Yes. You know when he saw you and came home he came running to me and he cried because you didn't remember him"So Young said "Sorry. I had so much in my mind"I said "It's fine. Anyways. Come om Suho. Your dad has something for you"So Young said "Yayy"Suho said "Bye Suho!!"Jae said and we waved.

Jae Eun's POV
It's been an hour and they aren't back. Please don't tell me it's my feeling. Just then.

"Eomma!!!"

I heard a little male voice say at fhe entrance.

"Jae!!"I yelled and ran to him and hugged him tight. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"I asked all worried "No"Jae said and I saw Jimin.

"Park Jimin"I said sternly and he looked at me nervously.

"Why didn't you come home an hour ago?"I asked "Sorry baby. We were waiting for Suho's mother to pick him up"Jimin said and I sighed in relief.

"Okay"I said "Hey. Jae is fine. I'm fine. Suho is home safe"Jimin said "I know. I was just worried"I said and Jimin hugged me and so did Jae.