~Four~

Jae Eun's POV
As I was looking for Jae I saw a little figure and another figure and as I saw my son hugging a stranger I called Jae's name and he ran to me.

As Jae ran to me the stranger who Jae hugged made me protect Jae. Why....? All these years.

My tears of my mixed emotions were threaten to fall but I kept it in.

"J-Jimin.."

My voice turned to be shaky. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to feel. Happy...sad....? I don't know anymore.

"Jae Eun"Jimin said "Eomma I found Appa"Jae said and I looked down at Jae and he smiled. I heard foot steps coming towards us and it was Jimin.

"Please...let me spend time with my son"Jimin said "No"I said sternly and my anger took over.

"Why...Jae Eun please..."Jimin said in a begging tone in his voice. I wished he could but after what he did I just can't. I want to hug him but something is stopping me. Not making me go to him and hug him.

"Jimin I said no. Now can you please leave us alone"I said even though the words hurt my heart. I felt a sharp pain that went though my heart.

I'm sorry Jimin...

I love you...

And both me and Jae walked away from him.

Jimin's POV
I was on my knees crying my heart out.

I can't believe she said that to me...infront of our son.

What did I do to deserve this?

All I want to do is to keep my family safe. And this is what I get?

I don't want my family to be in danger. I don't want my wife and son to suffer.

"I'm so sorry..."

Jae Eun's POV
"Eomma I want to see Appa"Jae said giving me a hard time. "I'm sorry Jae but you can't"I said "But. I. Want. To. See. Appa!!"Jae yelled and I looked at him shocked. I wanted to cry my heart out like what Jae is doing. But I can't. It hurts to much to see him show up after years and years of my hopes and wishes that he will show up after my release from the hospital.

But I couldn't hold in my tears. I kneeled down to Jae's level and wiped tears. He saw me in tears. And hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry baby. But I can't let you see him for now"I said "But I want to see appa."Jae said "I know you do. Just pray that you will get to see him. Okay"I said as I release the hug. "Okay"Jae said in a sad tone.

I know he was sad to see his father who showed up after years and doesn't know what is happening. But I need to know the answer to why Jimin left and why he just showed up after years of police, his parents and even me of searching for him.

Jimin's POV
I called Jin when I was walking back go his place. My voice was shaky from all the crying I was doing back at the park. Eyes puffy and red. Voice sound like I lost it. I lost everything.

All I wanted to do was to see my wife and son.

As I opened the door I saw Jin running to me. "Jimin...we have a problem"Jin said "What is it"I asked "First what happened there"Jin smasked as he saw that my eyes were puffy. "I'll tell you but what is the problem?"I asked "Jimin...I know you will get mad at me but...Jae Eun's sister is here"Jin said and I was shocked.

I walked inside the living room to see her sitting and drinking coffee.

"Hyun-Ja....?"I said and she lifted heer head up "Hello Jimin. It's nice to see you again"Hyun-Ja said and I walked up to her and hugged her.

"I can tell your hurt Jimin"Hyun-Ja said and I nodded "What is it?"Hyun-Ja asked "It's about Jae Eun"I said but choked on what I was about to say.

"She told me to stay away from them..."