~Bonus Chapter~

5 years later

Jae Eun's POV
I was busying folding both Jae and Chaemin's clothes until...

"EOMMA!!!"

I heard a little female voice said "Yes sweetie"I said as I saw my little girl walking towards me "Jae oppa said Appa named me"Chaemin said and I immediately remembered the time Jimin told me how he came up with that name.

"Here I'll tell you"I said as I moved the basket.

"So your Appa came up with this crazy idea of mixing our names. Like my second name Chung-Ae. And Jae and your Appa. So he took Ch and added Ae from both me and Jae's name then added Min from his name. So he came up with Chaemin"I said

"Really???"Chaemin said "Yes"I said "Now I have something to tell my class"Chaemin said and ran up the stairs "Be careful Chaemin"I said just then I heard chuckles. I looked for ths source and it turns out to be Jimin. Standing in the door way and I smiled and hugged him then pecked his lips.

"So how was work?"I asked "It was fine. I heard what you said to Chaemin"Jimin said "Yeah. How you named her"I said and he laughed "Yah!"I said "What happens if we habe another kid"Jimin said while smirking then I flicked his forehead.

He clenched his jaw and I could tell he was mad. Not like mad mad like he will kill someone but some sort of pissed off face.

"JAE!! CHAEMIN!! COME DOWN! WE ARE GOING TO GET REVENGE ON EOMMA!!"Jimin yelled and I heard footsteps coming closer. I saw him smirk so I instantly started to back away when I saw our two children.

"You better back away Park Jae Eun"Jimin said while smirking "Yeah Eomma"Jae said "Um..."I said then ran.

I the was about to go inside the bedroom until arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Got ya"Jimin said then he placed me on the couch and both Jae, Chaemin, and Jimin started tickling me.

"S...stop....i..it...I'm....very....tickles"I managed to say

Then I felt nothing until Jae and Chaemin ran and I was about to chase them until Jimin hung my arm.

"Let's stay here for a bit"Jimin said as he patted the spot next to him. I obeyed and I lied my head on his chest.

"I'm glad you survived that accident"Jimin said and I smiled "Me too"I said as I lifted my head up and pecked his lips.

"I love you"Jimin said while looking deep in my eyes "I love you too"I said and we both leaned in for another kissed.

"Eomma!! Appa!! Try to find us"

We both hear our kids say somewhere downstairs.

"I promise you Jae Eun....I'll never leave you...."

And Jimin kissed my lips one last time adn we both headed downstairs....

~THE END~