~Nineteen~

Jae Eun's POV
It was the weekend and we were all having some family time. Me, Jimin, and Jae were watching a comedy movie that Jimin used to watch when I was a few months pregnant with Jae.

"Appa. I want chocolate"Jae said "Ani. You didn't eat lunch yet"Jimin said "But I want chocolate first"Jae said while pouting "Jae eat something first you don't want to spoil your appetite"I said "But can I have chocolate first?"Jae asked "Lunch first then I will give you chocolate"I said "Okay"Jae said all happily.

I was in the kitchen making lunch when Jimin came up behind me and hugged me and started planting kissing on my neck.

"Jimin ah stop it"I said as I was pushing Jimin away "Why?"Jimin asked "Because Jae can come in here any minute"I said "So?"Jimin said and I looked at him "Is that all you have to say? 'So'?"I said "What"Jimin said and I turned around to continue making lunch.

But Jimin turned me around and I saw him lick his lips.

Aish...this pervert. I pecked his lips then went back to making lunch. "Aww. Jae Eun please"Jimin said "Please what?"I asked "Another one"Jimin said while pouting.

"No"I said and continued finishing our lunch but Jimin once again turned me around and stared intensely at my eyes.

"Please....?"Jimin said then I leaned in and kissed his lips. "Better?"I asked "Yes"Jimin said and I smiled "Okay help me bring the plates to the living room"I said "Okay"Jimin said and brought two plates to the living room and me one plate.

???'s POV
"Madam. When do you want me to do as planned?"I asked "Do it tomorrow at night. Make sure you don't mess up"she said "What about his wife?"I asked "Don't worry. I got that covered"she said and I feel her smirk on the line.