~Twenty-three~

4 years later

Jimin's POV
I'm sitting while looking at the operation room...again. Worried about one thing.

"Appa"Jae said

And I looked at him. I gave him a smile until.....

"DAMN YOU PARK JIMIN!!!"

We both heard Jae Eun yell in the operation room. I chuckled since this isn't the first time I had heard this.

"Appa?"Jae said "Go to Hyun-Ja. I will see you later okay?"I said and kissed his forehead and I saw him leave with Hyun-Ja.

Then.....

"PARK JIMIN I SWEAR I WILL AVOID YOU FOR PUTTING YOUR SEEDS IN ME!!!!"Jae Eun yelled in pain.

Yes. She is giving birth to our baby girl. Who is stubborn like her mom.

I chuckled at our next future with a new family member.

~Half an hour later~

I walked inside the room Jae Eun was in and saw her and a pink thing in her arms. As I walked closer it turns out that the thing is our daughter. Our baby daughter.

"She is beautiful"I said and Jae Eun looked at me.

Jae Eun's POV
I looked at Jimin who was looking at our daughter.

"What?"Jimin said and I smiled. "I'm happy"I said while smiling "I know you are"Jimin said and kissed my forehead "And I am happy to"Jimin said and kissed my lips.

Just then....

"EOMMA!!!"

We heard a little male voice said and it was Jae.

"Eomma. Who is that?"Jae asked "Your baby sister"I said and he looked clueless.

Both me and Jimin chuckled. "What's her name?"Jae asked I looked at Jimin. "Chaemin"Jimin said and I looked at him. "Seriously"I said "What it's a mixature of your name Chung-Ae. So I took Ch and added Ae from both you and Jae then I added Min"Jimin said and I looked at him.

"I like it"Jae said "See"Jimin said then I chuckled "Fine. Park Chaemin"I said and we all smiled while looking down at our new member.

Thank you Jimin....for staying