~Five~

Jimin's POV
"Why did she tell you to stay away from you?"Hyun-Ja asked me who my head was looking down. "I don't know. Maybe because I left her"I said "Jimin...she needs time to process all of these things. You know you left her since Jae was born and she had to take care of him with you weren't here with her. You weren't by her side. Over the years she's been looking for you. Telling the police about you missing. She even told your parents"Hyun-Ja said

"What!!"I said and Hyun-Ja nodded "Why?"I asked "She didn't know who can take care of her and your son. But for now just give her some space. I'll try and talk to her"Hyun-Ja said and I nodded.

Jae Eun's POV
"And he showed up...out of no where...?"Mr. Park said and I nodded "Why did Jimin show up now?"Mrs. Park asked "That's what I am trying to say. But I'm so confused right now"I said

"What should we do now?"Mrs. Park asked Mr. Park who was thinking.

"You should bring him here"Mr. Park said "WHAT!?! No! I'm not bringing him into my own house!"I said "But...Jae Eun. Please. You two need to talk this through"Mrs. Park said "Like I will talk to him"I mumbled "Jae Eun...please"Mr. Park said.

Why...?

Just why...?

Why must it be me to feel this pain?

"Fine. But he only has 20 minutes to explain himself"I said "Great"Mrs. Park said and grabbed her things and left.

"Um...?"I said "She wants to go and find Jimin"Mr. Park said "Okay"I said "Well. See you soon Jae Eun"Mr. Park said "Okay. Bye"I said as I was waving to Mr. Park.

I sighed.

"What happened?"

Jimin's POV
"Jimin...your parents are coming to pick you up"Hyun-Ja said "W-What why?"I asked "Your mom said that you need to talk to Jae Eun. But not now she still needs some space"Hyun-Ja said "Okay"I said then left to go to my room.

I saw the picture of Jae. I laughed silently.

"My boy has grown up so much"I said as I look at the picture. "You have so much of her features"I said

"Jimin.."

I heard someone say. It was Hyun-Ja. "What is it?"I asked and Hyun-Ja showed me a picture of Jae's 4th birthday. I smiled. "Did you know what he wished for?"Hyun-Ja asked "What is it?"I asked "He wished to meet his appa"Hyun-Ja said smiling.

I was smiling at how Jae's wish came true. But it didn't last long.

"He always prays to see you. Every time with I watch him for Jae Eun I will always hear him say that he wanted to see you"Hyun-Ja said.

"What about Jae Eun?"I asked "She...somehow...I don't know...she somehow decided to stop. Sometimes she will cry her heart out when Jae is not home, and sometimes she will break down infront of your parents and Jae"Hyun-Ja said.

"She really missed you"Hyun-Ja said

"I miss her too...I want her back in my arms again"I said and Hyun-Ja smiled.

"Go pack your things. Your parents are coming"Hyun-Ja said