~Seventeen~

Jimin's POV
Jae Eun doesn't look fine. She looks worried. And scared. What is she sacred of? What is she worried about?

"Baby...are you sure you are okay"I asked "Y-yes. I'm f-fine"Jae Eun said and I noticed she stuttered.

Something is wrong about Jae Eun. She isn't the cheerful one and always cute. She is more of the scared and worried type of girl. But what is it that is making her like this?

As we arrived home I saw that Jae Eun looked around. Like she is looking if someone followed us.

"Jae Eun no one is here except us"I said she walked towards me and is hesitating to talk about her worries and her fear.

"Let's just go in"Jae Eun said and left to unlock the door.

(A/N: I recommend to listen to Stay with me by Chen and Punch while reading this😊. Thanks for listening)

Jae Eun's POV
I can't tell him. What happens if he leaves me again? On the second thought he still didn't tell me the real and full reason why he protected me from danger especially our only son.

"Jae Eun"Jimin said as he peeked his head from the door. "Yeah"I asked "Do you want to tell me what's wrong"Jimin asked.

Should I or should I not? I'm scared of him leaving us again.

"Jimin ah...will you leave us if something bad is going to happen"I asked "No...I will never. I know I did a stupid thing before but I'm nit doing it again"Jimin said "But Jimin...what happens if I have a feeling something bad is going to happen"I asked "Don't worry baby. I will get the police to do it with me and I'll protect you and Jae"Jimin said and I was in tears.

(A/N: I recommend if you listen to the song You're my everthing by Gummy while reading this part😊. Thanks for listening)

"Please don't leave me and Jae again....we need you so much and we love you so much. I can't afford to lose you again"I said while crying hard "I know. I'll always stay with you even if it costs my life"Jimin said as he hugged me tight.

Please....get this bad feeling out of me.....