~Twenty-Two~

Jimin's POV
It's been months and I had finally found her. She was hidden in an abandoned factory and I was full with anger and worries.

Anger for one thing:It turns out that the voice that called me was one of Mina's close best friend until I killed her and Seulgi is now looking for revenge.

Worries:She didn't call me back. So I don't know what happened to Jae Eun. If she killed Jae Eun. Then her life will be a living hell.

~An hour later~
We got the crew ready while I had some of the police force with me and we planned on going inside the building to find Jae Eun.

Yes. I know my fighting skills.

We waited for our que until they signaled us to go.

Just as we went inside we heard gunshots.

We split up into different groups while me with a few of the members.

Just as I kicked down a door Ibsaw Seulgi with Jae Eun. Seulgi was holding Jae Eun by the hair while pointing the gun to Jae Eun's head.

Jae Eun's POV
I'm scared. Jimin...please helo me. I was crying really hard.

"Put the gun down Kang Seulgi"Jimin said "Why?"Seulgi asked "I said. Put. The. Gun. Down"Jimin said as he showed anger. He looked really scary.

"No"Seulgi said and I felt my heart stop and Jimin widen his eyes but still showed his anger towards Seulgi.

"You killed Mina. She was the only family I had and you took it away"Seulgi said as she walked closer to Jimin.

Please...don't kill him....

I was crying and hoping she won't kill him.

"You killed her and now I have no one"Seulgi said while she pointed the gun towards me.

No...

"Any last words?"Seulgi asked I saw tears coming out of Jimin's eyes.

Just then

*BOOM*

I felt a sting that turned into pain. I looked down to see I got shot. I also saw that Seulgi got shot to.

I heard Jimin yell until I blacked out and my head landed on Jimin's lap.

Jimin's POV
Wide eyes. Heart broken. Worried. I'm scared. I don't want to lose her.

"Please live Jae Eun. Please"I said. One of the police told me that the ambulance came.

They took Jae Eun and went to the hospital.

I was crying.

"Appa"

I heard Jae said and I saw him running towards me.

"Jae"I said and hugged him.

"What happened to Eomma?"Jae asked and I looked to see the operation room where Jae Eun is in.

"Let's just hope she is okay"